The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet's Nest

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

The third installment in Stieg Larsson's Millenium Trilogy. The trilogy is really more like three distinct films that contain the same characters more than a continuous storyline spanning multiple movies.

In this one, Lisbeth Salander and Mikael Blomkvist battle a secret government agency known as "The Section" to try and keep Lisbeth from being committed permanently to a mental institution because of secrets she knows about her father and the state police.

A good conclusion to the trilogy. More engaging than the second film, but not up to the level of the first.

Last edited:

DutchmanAZ

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Watched this last Sunday. Good movie that we liked better than the second (which wasn't that bad actually), but not as good as the first. Worth watching providing you've seen the others or have read the books.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is a stupid question because it's probably been answered in other threads,,, but are you guys talking about the Swedish or American versions of these movies? Are there both versions of all 3 movies?

I don't have problems with subtitles in Spanish as I speak it ok...Swedish I don't know a word...except meatballs...:)

I want to watch them but I'm not sure about which to watch

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This is a stupid question because it's probably been answered in other threads,,, but are you guys talking about the Swedish or American versions of these movies? Are there both versions of all 3 movies?

I don't have problems with subtitles in Spanish as I speak it ok...Swedish I don't know a word...except meatballs...:)

I want to watch them but I'm not sure about which to watch

All Swedish. The American version of the first movie is still shooting.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks Chaplin

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Finally finished this series. This was probably my least favorite of the three, it just took forever to get going, but the last 40 minutes or so was pretty good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard