The Dreaded Writer's Strike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Screw it! Take it personally then cheese! And sure I want someone to die because I think the guy is stupid! Geesh you really need to lighten up, this is a message board you taking everything way to freakin seriously.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Screw it! Take it personally then cheese! And sure I want someone to die because I think the guy is stupid! Geesh you really need to lighten up, this is a message board you taking everything way to freakin seriously.

Stop while you are behind.

Seriously.

Deep breath. Click away.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here's something you can take personally: You're a moron.

Good lord I'm tired of stupid people.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Take a look in the mirror jackass! I said nothing to you and here you are attacking me? Who's the stupid person? Obviously YOU!

OP
OP
Cheesebeef

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

wow.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stand by my previous comments.

I havent seen anyone troll-out faster in years.

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Think I will take a few days off cheese and this crap has me irritated to the point I might flip out. Have a nice weekend all of you....even cheese (though you still need to lighten up)

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Think I will take a few days off cheese and this crap has me irritated to the point I might flip out. Have a nice weekend all of you....even cheese (though you still need to lighten up)

:wave:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

Yeah, you should probably sit a few plays out, and not say things as they pop up in the ol' skull. Hey, maybe when this is all over, you and cheese can get an apartment together.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jack Handy said:
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Linderbee

Let's GO, CARDINALS!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sincerely hope you have a good weekend, too, and come back calmer, less irritated & in a better mood.

Heucrazy

Pretty Prince of Parties
Reaction score
This thread makes this picture pop in my head:

You must be registered for see images attach

Status
Not open for further replies.