The Draft’s Inflection Point.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind going TE depending on who is available.
Lol...
That conundrum has been bothering me for weeks.
I love McBride, he and Ertz make a decent combo for a year or two.

But our coach came right out and said we will run 12 and 13

And this draft is stacked at TE... again, the value of pick 34. Because rather you want a ball skills guy, a blocker, or an old fashioned all around TE... there will be solid value at 34...

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
LaPorta would be great. Washington would be very interesting. I don't believe Kincaid or Mayer will be there. Musgrave has great athletic traits. Kraft is interesting as well. My hope is still that one will fall to round 3.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
I think Joey Porter is the best overall CB in the draft.
I’m not a fan, in top 10, if the Illinois CB.
BTW, the Cards would have 2 starting CBs if they kept Murphy.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Drafting a round 2 TE with this many prized centers available would be so Cards. But, but, then one will slip to us in the 3rd round, right? Wait, whut happened? Where are all da centers?
I'm still hoping the Cardinals can trade DHop and land an additional 2nd. Then you can get a C and a TE.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I'm still hoping the Cardinals can trade DHop and land an additional 2nd. Then you can get a C and a TE.
Or a center and a guard...then see which TE's drop to the third.

McBride developed fast for a rookie TE last year. That gives us the luxury of drafting a less polished guy if necessary... Ertz and McBride as 1/2 this year and McBride and other guy as 1/2 next year

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
Drafting a round 2 TE with this many prized centers available would be so Cards. But, but, then one will slip to us in the 3rd round, right? Wait, whut happened? Where are all da centers?
It will be interesting to see where Joe Tippmann falls.

My point on TE is that if Schmitz is gone and I am staring at this TE class, Deonte Banks, Ika, and a tackle...I am probably looking at the TE.

Real question is if Steve Avila, Mazi Smith, and Darnell Wright are on the board, are you taking a TE? Probably not at that point.