The Coronavirus and the NFL Thread - P&R Light

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It's kind of weird watching MLB, seeing cutout figures of fans in the stands and hearing recordings of cheers after a K or a walk.

I believe the bb Cards are running a clever promo centered around selling you the opportunity to have your facsimile superimposed on one of the cutout figures.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tom Pelissero
⁦‪@TomPelissero‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

Previously, anyone with a preliminary positive test needed to wait at least 24 hours for another PCR test to come back negative as well. This change is important as it accelerates the process of identifying false positives. In-season testing cadence is still being finalized.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Tom Pelissero
⁦‪@TomPelissero‬⁩

You must be registered for see images

If the point of care test is positive, it’s treated as a new confirmed positive case, subject to additional protocols. If the rerun is positive but point of care test is negative, then the person still stays away until at least the next day pending results of the second PCR test.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
that's pretty damn impressive. i will be thrilled to be proven wrong if the season goes off without much of a hitch and safely.

Yep. Especially considering they are not in a bubble and they have expanded training camp rosters with a bunch of young guys straight out of college. Them youngins tend not to make the best decsions.

Case in Point, my wifes niece just started back at FSU last week. Her Sorority held a virtual Rush for the new girls who wanted to join as per the rules give by FSU in order to protect everyone from Covid. Naturally the Sorority Sisters all gathered together in the same Sorority House without masks to handle the rush together as a group of 32. In true sorority form 15 of the 32 girls who worked on the virtual rush came down with Covid this week including my wifes niece.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep. Especially considering they are not in a bubble and they have expanded training camp rosters with a bunch of young guys straight out of college. Them youngins tend not to make the best decsions.

Case in Point, my wifes niece just started back at FSU last week. Her Sorority held a virtual Rush for the new girls who wanted to join as per the rules give by FSU in order to protect everyone from Covid. Naturally the Sorority Sisters all gathered together in the same Sorority House without masks to handle the rush together as a group of 32. In true sorority form 15 of the 32 girls who worked on the virtual rush came down with Covid this week including my wifes niece.

Wow...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

oof.