The Commuter

FArting

Lopes Up!
Reaction score
In this action-packed thriller, Liam Neeson is Michael, an insurance salesman, whose daily commute home quickly becomes anything but routine. After being confronted by a mysterious stranger (Vera Farmiga), Michael is blackmailed into finding the identity of a passenger on his train before the last stop. As he works against the clock to solve the puzzle, Michael is unwittingly caught up in a criminal conspiracy that carries life and death stakes for himself and his fellow passengers.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Movies like this are why Moviepass is good as gold.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
EXACTLY what you think it is.

no way... it is SO MUCH MORE! I'd been getting a little tired of Neeson's shtick, but this movie reached into the way back machine and brought out of a Darkman-esque performance from Neeson, with bad one liners, THE most transparent plotting of all time, really bad special effects, ridiculous looking/ridiculously entertaining fight scenes and the penultimate scene with Neeson and his family that was literally one of the best worst scenes in movie history.

This was FANTASTICALLY BAD. Loved every second of it once the train got rolling (pun fully intended for this sucker!).

Even better for free with Moviepass. That thing is my precious at this point.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
no way... it is SO MUCH MORE! I'd been getting a little tired of Neeson's shtick, but this movie reached into the way back machine and brought out of a Darkman-esque performance from Neeson, with bad one liners, THE most transparent plotting of all time, really bad special effects, ridiculous looking/ridiculously entertaining fight scenes and the penultimate scene with Neeson and his family that was literally one of the best worst scenes in movie history.

This was FANTASTICALLY BAD. Loved every second of it once the train got rolling (pun fully intended for this sucker!).

Even better for free with Moviepass. That thing is my precious at this point.

I got moviepass for christmas and I registered and everything but they still haven't sent me my card. :(

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson