The Cardinals Are Trash

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's just so many obvious things but I mean Kliff was supposed to be creative. They're scheming Skowronek open all over the field and get a walkin TD to Kupp on the run. We're out there with plays over and over where no movement just sitting there.

That 4th down play to Hollywood the play was supposed to go to Ertz, the LB read it and was sitting there waiting so Kyler pumped and then pressure on him had throw it and hope. We play them multiple times a year, they seem to know our plays, we never seem to know theirs.

There's a ton of things wrong with this team but Kliff is definitely one of them.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The coaching just sucks. There is no getting around it.

We attempted to push the ball down the field once all game. Never got Kylers legs involved, so it gave them one less thing to worry about.

Didn't kick the field goal when it was a two score game, instead went for it on 4th and 5.

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
30+ years for me but I don't care as much any more. The older I get the less this team matters to me.
Same here. The super bowl loss was the low point for me as well as many of you, but as years rolled on I don’t get nearly has emotional game to game. Sure I want them to be successful but it’s the cards so I have greatly reduced my stress on sundays

OP
OP
LoyaltyisaCurse

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
They cannot win at home anymore. How are they going to keep the season ticket holders emotionally attached to spend their hard earned dollars on a poverty franchise now?
Exactly.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
They cannot win at home anymore. How are they going to keep the season ticket holders emotionally attached to spend their hard earned dollars on a poverty franchise now?

I am willing to bet we will see more season ticket holders attempting to sell their tickets to opposing fans than usual.

I was a season ticket holder in the Tobin-McGinnis years. I never sold my tickets once and with the exception of 1 year those teams were terrible but I still had fun even in a terrible stadium.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fan since 74 just can't quit but this is getting bad the extensions to Kliff and Keim were just disastrous.

Actually 2 games in a row where the defense adjusted and kept us in the game but Kliff not kickign the FG and some plays we had to make and didn't cost us.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose