The Buccaneers are the home team that is mostly likely to lose in Week 14

Red Samurai

Reaction score
Tom Brady and Tampa Bay Buccaneers are at home against the Buffalo Bills this coming Sunday.

I mentioned before that the Buccaneers are bound to lose a home game because they have never finished a regular season with a perfect home record. I see that much less likely to happen the season right after they won the Super Bowl, and they went 5-3 at home last season. That’s a pretty bad home record for a team that wins the SuperBowl. They are 5-0 at home right now.

The Bills are coming off a loss last night on Monday Night football against the Patriots. The Bills seem to be even more dangerous coming off a loss. Every time the Bills lost a game this year, they would bounce back the next game and win in double digits. If the Bills had won last night against the Patriots, I would probably give them about 75% of beating Tampa Bay, but since they are coming off a loss, I give them a 85-90% chance of winning.

Who do I think is really better between the Bucs and Bills?? I would say the Bucs are somewhat better overall, and if they were facing each other in a playoff game and were in the same conference, I would give Tom Brady’s team the edge. But who is a better playoff team or who is the better team overall is irrelevant here in this scenario.

The Bills are 7-5, but they are too good for that kind of record. They are fighting for a playoff spot, whereas the Bucs already have a higher playoff spot. The Bills are hungrier for the playoff spot more than the Bucs will want the higher seed.

Those are reasons why I see the Bucs as the home team that is most likely to lose in week 14, even if they are favored to win the game. Yes, I am 85-90% certain that the Bucs are losing this game.

Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson