The Browns are a Mess - Landry Asked Cards to “Come Get Me”

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is OBJ healthy as Freddy Kitchens said or battling through a mishandled injury like Baker Mayfield said? The answer to that question determines OBJ's trade value. If his performance has suddenly declined, I wouldn't want to trade for him.

The Browns have been bad, but not enough to push them to having a fire sale like Miami.

It’s the culture there it’s toxic and Baker isn’t liked in that locker room. They feel the QB will throw you under the bus. He opens his mouth to much

swagron

All Star
Reaction score
The Kyler Murray effect

Obj has been saying this throughout the season to multiple teams. The cards were just the team on the other side of the field when the kettle boiled over.

You guys never learn. Both sides of the line are trash and we’re talking about diva wrs that run and hide when the going gets rough...geez

Solar7

Go Suns
Reaction score
It's like when u do a job interview and u said something bad about the previous experience, it's a red flag
From a professional standpoint is a big concern
I never understood this. I personally don't do it either because I'm aware it's what you're "supposed to do," but shouldn't it be understood that plenty of companies have poor culture and you should be confident yours is better than the last experience?

I would appreciate a candidate saying "I really didn't like X about my last company" so I could learn we shouldn't be doing it, or be clear with that person that we have the same policy or problem. Not just hide it and find out a month in the person I hired is still miserable.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
2nd and DJ for Odell or Landry. Would 100% make that deal.

I know the Browns front office isnt very good, but the positions they are completely set at are RB and WR. Why in a million years would they do a deal for another RB and a 2nd round pick to make WR a position of need ?

I think that Hunt is a FA after this season. That would open up their passing down back spot for a guy like DJ.

The problem is that DJ (11.25mm in 2020) would be pulling in just under 10 times what Chubb (1.15mm in 2020) makes in the #1 role.

And we wouldn't be able to trade him until after 6/1 if we wanted to realize any true cap savings.

That's no bueno IMO

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Obj has been saying this throughout the season to multiple teams. The cards were just the team on the other side of the field when the kettle boiled over.

You guys never learn. Both sides of the line are trash and we’re talking about diva wrs that run and hide when the going gets rough...geez
Never said anything about trading for Landry. Just said now we're a team worthy of wrs wanting to play here.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
To me Kitchens was the worst hire of the off season by a mile. A guy who’s body of work as a play caller was a few weeks and it wasn’t even his playbook. They should have kept Williams and Kitchens in their season ending roles.

Especially when BA WANTED the Browns gig. I know a lot of Browns fans & they are so upset that BA isn't their HC.

Reactions: HGC

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sorry to kick a dead horse when he's down, but the Browns' hiring of Wilks represented a great big red flag.

That's because the PC driven sports media made the Cardinals out to be racist morons for firing Wilks after 1 season. Just watch tapes of the 2018 AZ Cardinals & anyone with half a brain wouldn't hire Wilks. Exactly why the Rooney Rule is idiotic. Show me you can coach & no one will give a rat's a$$ what color your skin is.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’ve watched Odell the last few years and honestly don’t get hype but for a 2nd rd pick I’d take the 800-900 yards and a few TD’s. I mean look at Keim’s recent draft picks at receiver.

100% this another over hyped oft injured

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Sorry to kick a dead horse when he's down, but the Browns' hiring of Wilks represented a great big red flag.
Go ahead.

Heck, give me a minute to get my steel tipped boots.

Wilks hasn't been kicked enough, IMHO.

Sent from my mystical communication warp drive device thingy

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson