The Ayton Plan

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ayton seems to be able to get his hook shots up against anyone as long as he is not double teamed.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Notice how DA hasn’t posted anything on social media acknowledging the situation in the last 24 hours (Mikal posted something on IG). Tells you how thrilled he is about returning
I don't think it's anything to worry about. He's probably in a marathon NBA 2K session and hasn't had a chance to post about it yet.

Superbone

Reaction score
Speaking of NBA 2K, I preordered the $150 Championship edition of NBA 2K23. It comes with NBA League Pass. I've been paying more than that to DirecTV every year.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Speaking of NBA 2K, I preordered the $150 Championship edition of NBA 2K23. It comes with NBA League Pass. I've been paying more than that to DirecTV every year.
I might do that since I get League Pass through NBA.com anyway. Wonder if its all teams or just one team? I always pay for the one team and it's always about that much. Adding the game is just gravy.

Only bad thing about it is that the Book cover won't be on that edition.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That edition has Jordon on it right? I want the Book version.

Superbone

Reaction score
I might do that since I get League Pass through NBA.com anyway. Wonder if its all teams or just one team? I always pay for the one team and it's always about that much. Adding the game is just gravy.

It's the full league pass. As far as the cover, I get the digital version anyway.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I always get the digital version so I never care about the cover. I'm a little pissed the Xbox One version is more than the X/S version though. Doesn't make sense.

boisesuns

Standing Tall And Traded
Reaction score

Chap. We’re going to need you to stay focused for posting. Staying up late playing video games effects your “post” game. We expect more out of you!

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
You guys really think DA thought he was going to the Pacers?
JJ told him they would match anything, they also told him that he would have to deal with 4 years over 5 AND WHY.
DA will be fine he has 133 million reasons to suck it up. And as of now he gets to play with his buddies Mikal and Cam P.

And if he Fs it up he can go a year from now for something that's NOT Myles Turner.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
You guys really think DA thought he was going to the Pacers?
JJ told him they would match anything, they also told him that he would have to deal with 4 years over 5 AND WHY.
DA will be fine he has 133 million reasons to suck it up. And as of now he gets to play with his buddies Mikal and Cam P.

And if he Fs it up he can go a year from now for something that's NOT Myles Turner.
They need to tell DA that if he wants to keep playing with his buddies he has to ball out, or they will get traded away to make the team better, or he will get traded for the same reason.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was listening to a PHNX podcast today. They mentioned the reason we haven't heard anything from the Suns or Deandre Ayton about the signed matched offer sheet is because it has to be officially approved by the league office.

It appears this is a formality pending a physical and such.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose