The Arizona Diamondback starting rotation looks like this 2021

overseascardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Unless ARZ gets some unexpected production from guys like Pavin Smith, Daulton Varsho and other rookies and Bumgardner rebounds I don't think this team hits 60 wins realistically.

AZCB34

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Caleb Smith got rocked today. I was shocked they left him in when it was clear he didn't have his best stuff

OP
OP
Ronin

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Marotta: Without having a true ace to rely on to start the season, I have pretty big concerns with the D-backs’ rotation. I’m convinced Madison Bumgarner can’t be as bad as he was for most of 2020, and I’m intrigued to see what lefty Caleb Smith has for a full season. I do have faith that Merrill Kelly will bounce back from his injury, but as far as Taylor Widener and Luke Weaver, I don’t know what to expect. Widener because he’s only got 20 big league innings under his belt and Weaver because of recent injuries and the fact that he gave up eight home runs in his first 14 Cactus League innings this spring. I’ll feel better when Zac Gallen is back and taking the ball every fifth day.
2021 Diamondbacks preview roundtable: Ketel Marte, rotation expectations (arizonasports.com)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson