The 49ers will SWEEP them red birds

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
There are more 49ers threads on this forum than the Cards, lol!--the jealousy is strong here, even when we're 0-5 LMAO!

The 49ers will SWEEP the Cards once again this year if it's the last thing that we do. Your team is probably the WORST team in the league even with a 3-2 record (should be 1-4). Your whatever it is (offense?) will suck for the next 7-8 years.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Eagles just ran in another Alex Smith fumble for a touchdown.

SunsTzu

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
There are more 49ers threads on this forum than the Cards, lol!

That's because it is a trash talk forum and despite being 0-5 and being horrible for nearly a decade the 9ers and their fans are still running their mouths.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Arent you supposed to stay away from this site?

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
It could be 2004 all over again.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/team/schedule/_/name/sf/year/2004

Look what that season got you....Alex Smith, when you could have had Aaron Rodgers.

Let's see if you're smart enough to pick the right guy in the draft this year.

You guys will probably take Mallett instead of Luck.

Alex Smith is ten times better than any QB on your roster and that's the god dang truth. We are not losing because of him--which is even more sad--because it's even harder to fix when we have so many things wrong with us right now.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
He has to stay away from the Cards forum, but he got a waiver to post in the Smack Shack, unfortunately.

That don't mean that I don't know what's going on in the Cards forum, though.

Keep laughing right now, but I still believe that I will be the one laughing in the end!

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Alex Smith is ten times better than any QB on your roster and that's the god dang truth. We are not losing because of him--which is even more sad--because it's even harder to fix when we have so many things wrong with us right now.

You should charge admission, I haven't laughed that hard since Smiths last fumble, or was it a pick, no, it was a fumble. League leading QB, just in the wrong stats. I personally hope you guys don't switch QBs or the head coach, but I can only hope.:D

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SF could sweep AZ again this year...and it would likely be a fruitless for SF as it was last year.

OP
OP
gohard83

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
SF could sweep AZ again this year...and it would likely be a fruitless for SF as it was last year.

Sorry, but you easily have the worst team in the division regardless of what your record says right now. I will be VERY surprised if the Cards don't end up last in the NFC West by the end of this year.

Your are a 5-6 wins team.

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We still see each other twice so I will get the last laugh.

You crack me up homie, what ever you gotta tell yourself. Aren't you stuck in the smack shack because the 9ers lost to the saints? The same saints the Cards just beat. Until you guys get a new QB and a real coach, I will enjoy the games much more than you. :)