The 2023 trade deadline rumors thread

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
It's an intriguing thought that would not have made sense 24 hours ago.

Bench scoring and rebounding. Does Westbrook play D these days?
No, and he's an awful free-throw shooter. You bring him in to make sure that the second unit doesn't completely grind to a halt on the offensive end.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's an intriguing thought that would not have made sense 24 hours ago.

Bench scoring and rebounding. Does Westbrook play D these days?
In no way shape or form will this or should this ever happen. For one, KD hates Westbrook. Second, Westbrook is a horrendous ball hog, me first player who plays zero D.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm 100% on board with keeping Ayton now. It will be fascinating to see him with this new starting group.
It is going to be interesting, I will say that.

But really I am more interested to see if CP3 is somehow reinvigorated into being decent.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like that move from the Hawks. Adding Bey seemed like a counter move for the KD deal. Bey is a solid PF/SF defender but trading him away for a boatload of 2nd's doesn't make sense. I like that for the Suns also.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is going to be interesting, I will say that.

But really I am more interested to see if CP3 is somehow reinvigorated into being decent.

CP3 needs to get his ass in the gym. Maybe he was discouraged because no moves were made and he felt the team was just playing for nothing. This is his last shot at a chip. We're the favorites now if he plays like he gives a damn.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Warriors just dumped the #2 overall pick damn:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That was the rumor apparently by doing that they can save 131 million in fees this year and next combined. Has to do with luxury tax I guess.

I hope it works out for Wiseman I like the kid but it's apparent Kerr was not going to play him. Even last night I kept thinking if they played him for 5 minutes they might have won the game, Portland has no big inside, he would have been guarded by Drew Eubanks, but Kerr just doesn't trust Wiseman so may as well dump him

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
The Warriors just dumped the #2 overall pick damn:
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
LOL... what's with the all the five second round picks deals? Has someone calculated out the odds that getting five second-rounders results in one guy who potentially makes an NBA roster? :D

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Gary Payton II failed his physical, trade might fall apart. They are not allowed to alter it.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose