The 2023 Arizona Coyotes off season thread

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I gotta say, this guy appears to be drafting good talent according to how these players perform at college and world tournaments. Still won't know for sure until they hit the ice in the pros, but I like what I see in the mean time.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I want to get excited about the draft, but it's tough not to be completely distracted by the fact that whoever we end up picking might not ever step on the ice in Arizona. This arena situation is the elephant in the room that everything else hinges on.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I want to get excited about the draft, but it's tough not to be completely distracted by the fact that whoever we end up picking might not ever step on the ice in Arizona. This arena situation is the elephant in the room that everything else hinges on.
That and guys don't just hit the ice when drafted. Most play college, or in over seas leagues, etc. It's a couple years away when we finally get to see them, if they are still in AZ as you mentioned. I love the Mullet, and see there's a high renewal of season tickets. It's a unique experience for hockey. I almost wish it was a sustainable model and they could stay right there.