The 2023-24 league year

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
You do realize that Ossenfort wasn't the GM in Tennessee. It was Jon Robinson. Are you going to blame or give credit to Dave Sears for all of Ossenfort's picks this year?
Yeah it's a very disingenuous argument. I cringe every time I see it because it's a complete clown take.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Is Jeudy really a star receiver? Not sure I wouldn’t rather have Wilson right now.
Him and Jeudy are the same age. Jeudy has way more acceleration. Maybe poor QB play killed his spirit. I do wonder how much better he would have been if he went to the Cowboys or Vikings instead. However, fragile as well so maybe not too different.

MW has the intangibles/toughness this team needs. So yea I'd take Wilson.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
A few weeks to a month ago, I was watching a mock draft video on YouTube that was created by Kiper and Field Yates. Kiper was emphatic that the Bears could get a first round picks for Fields and I thought he was smoking crack

I think Fields goes for maybe a third. He's used up most of cost control and he's kind of a proven loser at QB.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
A few weeks to a month ago, I was watching a mock draft video on YouTube that was created by Kiper and Field Yates. Kiper was emphatic that the Bears could get a first round picks for Fields and I thought he was smoking crack

I think Fields goes for maybe a third. He's used up most of cost control and he's kind of a proven loser at QB.
Anyone that thought the Bears would get a first for Fields is clueless. The guy was like 10-30 in his career & struggles in the passing game. The MOST they get is a 3rd, but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a combination of 4th/6th.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Anyone that thought the Bears would get a first for Fields is clueless. The guy was like 10-30 in his career & struggles in the passing game. The MOST they get is a 3rd, but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s a combination of 4th/6th.
Agreed. Fields just hasn't proven that he can be a consistently good passer. We all know he can run, but if you watch him enough you quickly realize he has to run because he misses so many open reads.

What's funny is that I still think he can be salvaged, and if the Cardinals were closer to contending, I'd be all in on a trade of day three assets to get Fields.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score