The 2023-24 league year

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Worse. Wilson is washed up. He will never QB a playoff team again.
I agree. He is fools gold.
That being said, I hope Pitt signs him so I can laugh at all my Steeler friends. Just like I laughed at all the Denver fans here locally when they traded everything for him.

Last edited:

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
I agree. He is fools gold.
That being said, I hope Pitt signs him so I can laugh at all my Steeler friends. Just like I laughed at all the Denver fans her locally when they traded everything for him.
You'll laugh as Pittsburgh makes the playoffs again while we are mired in another six win season.

The Steelers are actually a really good fit for Russ.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm very excited for another round of PA posters wandering in to say that Actually Mike Tomlin is Not Good. Mike Tomlin is a freaking legend.
LOL. 8 years since the last Steeler playoff win. That’s his legend amongst Steeler fans. Love him all you want from AZ, but in Pittsburgh, fans are fed up. Steelers under Tomlin are a picture of mediocrity.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL. 8 years since the last Steeler playoff win. That’s his legend amongst Steeler fans. Love him all you want from AZ, but in Pittsburgh, fans are fed up. Steelers under Tomlin are a picture of mediocrity.
And that is why I love Tomlin. Hope he signs an extension soon. No offense!

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm very excited for another round of PA posters wandering in to say that Actually Mike Tomlin is Not Good. Mike Tomlin is a freaking legend.
Mike Tomlin was a legend who is stuck in his own mystique now. "The standard is the standard" except it's no longer the standard because he can't change his ways to fit the here and now.

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good read on FA's available

WR Marquise Brown to the Titans

Brown would add a different element to the Titans' wide receiver room because of his vertical stretch ability and open-field speed after the catch on in-breakers. In Callahan's offense, Brown would work with DeAndre Hopkins and Treylon Burks to give quarterback Will Levis a versatile group of pass-catchers.
championship

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
You'll laugh as Pittsburgh makes the playoffs again while we are mired in another six win season.

The Steelers are actually a really good fit for Russ.
Disagree. I think it's a bad match. On paper, with how cheap Russ would be, sure. They're already a team with too many divas. Having one as their leader? *snort* Okaaay, Stillers.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Disagree. I think it's a bad match. On paper, with how cheap Russ would be, sure. They're already a team with too many divas. Having one as their leader? *snort* Okaaay, Stillers.
They had one for many years in Raplisberger. As much as I dislike Russ, he isn't scum like Ben is.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Apparently 12 people and counting have had fingers or toes amputated from attending the Dolphins/Chiefs record low temperature game...

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Apparently 12 people and counting have had fingers or toes amputated from attending the Dolphins/Chiefs record low temperature game...

Damn hell of a price to pay just to watch your team lose

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Buccaneers want Baker Mayfield back. Baker wants to remain a Buc.

And while it’s still the likely outcome, it apparently won’t happen until Mayfield gets a chance to see what else is, or isn’t, officially available to him.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
The Buccaneers want Baker Mayfield back. Baker wants to remain a Buc.

And while it’s still the likely outcome, it apparently won’t happen until Mayfield gets a chance to see what else is, or isn’t, officially available to him.

this is his chance for the bag..dude played well for Tampa last year...something like 4100 yards and 30 TD's... he should absolutely check the market in hopes of a bidding war... his competition is a washed wilson or an aging cousins...he should be looking for teams too far outside the top five to easily trade up.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard