The 2023-24 league year

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think JFK Jr shut himself down about 25 years ago.
Maybe so. Then why is CNN flat out lying about what Rodgers said? And my weren’t they saying this prior to now? It’s not like Rodgers name wasn’t all over the place last year at this time when he signed with the Jets or all through the offseason when all we saw was his mug every single day?

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe so. Then why is CNN flat out lying about what Rodgers said? And my weren’t they saying this prior to now? It’s not like Rodgers name wasn’t all over the place last year at this time when he signed with the Jets or all through the offseason when all we saw was his mug every single day?
That screenshot is not really CNN?

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
No ViDEo DoESnt MaEn iT diDNt HaPPeN

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
So apparently the Revolutionary War didn't happen ...or at least I can say it didn't....cuz no video.
Now you’re just arguing for the sake of arguing. When you make accusations in the year 2024, you better have some kind of proof or evidence.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Tee and Marvin would make a nice duo...Wilson and McBride would make our passing attack nearly unstoppable
Not quite ready to go to unstoppable yet. Potential is there for it be awesome. Have to see Wilson healthy. McBride is a stud, but am curious how he looks with other legit stars out there. Both CSU and last year he seemed to really thrive when he's clearly the #1 option. Its what makes Kittle so great. He can get his with a team full of stars and still make plays when he's not getting the ball much.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard