The 2023-24 league year

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Here's actual video of him spreading the narrative Government invented AIDS.

What a nut.

The problem with thinking that this is actually possible is that people can never shut their mouths. It's hilarious that people are so stupid, so naive that they think that people in the government could actually pull something like this off.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Here's actual video of him spreading the narrative Government invented AIDS.

You’re missing my point. He never made a comment about the school shooting. Not ever. And yet, the media is out there saying he did. There‘s no doubt he’s an outspoken guy, and I am certainly not a fan of Aaron Rodgers. But, you just can’t go out and flat out accuse people of saying something when there’s no evidence whatsoever that he did.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
You’re missing my point. He never made a comment about the school shooting. Not ever. And yet, the media is out there saying he did. There‘s no doubt he’s an outspoken guy, and I am certainly not a fan of Aaron Rodgers. But, you just can’t go out and flat out accuse people of saying something when there’s no evidence whatsoever that he did.
It’s funny that you’re denying this but Aaron Rodgers is not. He’s very carefully said that he never denied it happened, but didn’t confirm it wasn’t a government op.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
He made his comment known to at least 2 people, as was reported. It's very highly likely the reporter and/or CNN never made it public because they didn't have a cooperating/2nd source until now. There have been several other instances coming out now, mainly because his former teammates, like Kizer, and relationships no longer feel compelled to cover for him...IE, he's not doing anything to help them win games. If you still think I'm missing the point, just look at everything about Aaron Hernandez that was kept quiet until he got convicted and offed himself, all because his teammates and coaches needed him to win games.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He made his comment known to at least 2 people, as was reported. It's very highly likely the reporter and/or CNN never made it public because they didn't have a cooperating/2nd source until now. There have been several other instances coming out now, mainly because his former teammates, like Kizer, and relationships no longer feel compelled to cover for him...IE, he's not doing anything to help them win games. If you still think I'm missing the point, just look at everything about Aaron Hernandez that was kept quiet until he got convicted and offed himself, all because his teammates and coaches needed him to win games.

Attachments

• IMG_2815.jpeg
    IMG_2815.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 5

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
What a nut.

The problem with thinking that this is actually possible is that people can never shut their mouths. It's hilarious that people are so stupid, so naive that they think that people in the government could actually pull something like this off.

Hmmm.. it's disconcerting because it's pretty intellectually dishonest, and hurtful to our country. The credence of that theory potentially being true is practically zero.

So that was a real @sshole move Rodgers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson