The 2023-24 league year

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Staley might not make it through the season, and it’s almost hard to fathom why Canada still has a job. I feel like all I’ve heard from my Steeler friends is complaint after complaint about him. It’s taken some of the criticism away from Tomlin.
Yeah, it's mind boggling how Caneda still has a job. The roster is stacked and yet the offense is anemic.

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Not exactly the "Last 4 Monday Night Football games" or weeks. Murray was injured in week 14 last season, and Hamlin in week 17. So there were no "curses" on weeks 15, 16, or 18 last season, or in the Saints - Panthers game last night.

TheCardFan

Things have changed.
Reaction score
Not exactly the "Last 4 Monday Night Football games" or weeks. Murray was injured in week 14 last season, and Hamlin in week 17. So there were no "curses" on weeks 15, 16, or 18 last season, or in the Saints - Panthers game last night.

Damn internet!

Week 18 didn't have a Monday Night game but you are correct on 15 and 16. :)

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Maybe no curses but an interesting tidbit.

JohnnyCakes

Alpha Male
Reaction score
Halas hall was raided by the feds today in relation to the Bears D-coordinator's home being raided last night. heavy rumors are that they were looking for content on his computer.

Not good. The bears are the biggest mess in NFL right now