The 2022 NBA Play-In Tournament + Playoffs Thread

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
GS has a 0.3% chance of winning with 16 minutes left to play!

if Memphis had made their last second shot in 2 of the games this series would be over tonight.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am surprised he's going to put Looney in should just rest him this is over and they might need him more if Porter is not able to go next game

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That was a really dangerous play by Lee I'd be tempted to call that a flagrant

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Warriors cut the lead to 11, with the ball and Draymond turned it over. Since then the score is 63-21 Memphis!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only bright spot I can find is this is the first time in awhile Damion Lee has looked like an NBA player. With Payton out and Porter unsure he's probably going to play a bit in the next game.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Well, maybe Memphis really IS more of a powerhouse without Morant... that's all I got.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Local guy on Twitter says Porter will be in a walking boot as a precaution but no official word what's wrong with the foot. They haven't said yet which foot but if it's the left foot that's the one he's had injuries to for years now he missed most of 3 years with the Bulls with various injuries with that foot.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, maybe Memphis really IS more of a powerhouse without Morant... that's all I got.
Tyus Jones is a much better defender and getting Adams back helps the defense too. It's the 130 points with 5 minutes left that's surprising!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think that is easier said than done. It's not like you can leave him uncovered, he can make layups, and is a good passer.
Just sag all game and make sure everyone else stays home. Of course you can’t make draymond score every trip, but as one of their primary ballhandler the ball will be in his hands most of the time. Just don’t give him passing lanes.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
If you paid attention to the Grizz this year when Morant was out you would know that they might even play better without him. Their offense flows much better and they are probably even better defensively. That's not to say they are better long term without Morant, but they can be really dangerous for stretches without him.
It’s one of the craziest factors from this season. Remove the inarguably best player of the second best team in the league and they consistently get better. It’s wild.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard