The 2021 Arizona Coyotes regular season thread.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gee I don’t know, if Kaprizov scores three goals someone needs to put him on his ass. Garner for the yotes gets his back broken on a cross check, the yotes response “ ah no big deal”. The coyotes are charmin soft. Not one sense of a mean streak in this team. Other teams know it and it shows. Stick up for your teammate and whoop someone’s ass

It's very much a problem. It was one thing when we were playing fast on our toes and while the opponent was trying to rough someone like Garland off their game, the other skaters were in the O-zone making them pay. Now we can't hit the net and our softness gets magnified. If we can't stand up for the biggest offensive threat we have, who are we going to stand up for?

I feel like OEL needs to take on some responsibility for that as the Captain. I'm not saying he should become the enforcer of the team (LOL), but he needs to make sure that the guys with size even up the playing field when if comes to physicality. The 'ho-hum, no big deal' thing pisses me off.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard