The 2015 NFL Draft Thread

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
There are quite a few posters here who are not sold on LT. He is a project and there is no guarantee he will ever catch on the speed of the NFL.

Hundley is a project but more polished than LT to start with
How do we know? He's been in the league one year and when he was drafted was going to be a 3 year project. He's 1/3 of the way there. If he doesn't get it after this year than maybe you start looking elsewhere.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
If Ifo is there and we don't pick him, Keim should be fired....

....ok jk, but it needs to happen.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
@mikejurecki: #AZCardinals could consider Clemson LB Tony Steward 6'1, 230 in the fifth round.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How do we know? He's been in the league one year and when he was drafted was going to be a 3 year project. He's 1/3 of the way there. If he doesn't get it after this year than maybe you start looking elsewhere.
We don't know. There are stories of LT working out with other guys this off season to improve his game and coach said he would get a lot of snaps in OTA's and training camp

I am pulling for LT to come through, but he has his work cut out for him

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Further progressed project.

And can that be proved? I mean LT has a TD pass in the nfl, lucky or not, BH hasn't played a game yet, I mean he looks the part on paper, but there is a reason he's sitting there in the 5th.

I doubt the either are future starters, but just maybe they both could be serviceable back-ups.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And can that be proved? I mean LT has a TD pass in the nfl, lucky or not, BH hasn't played a game yet, I mean he looks the part on paper, but there is a reason he's sitting there in the 5th.

I doubt the either are future starters, but just maybe they both could be serviceable back-ups.

lol I forgot about his one TD, it was awesome but without ellington being a pure stud, he would have zero.

Ill have faith in the guy, just liked the idea of bringing in hundley this late in draft.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We don't know.
That's what I'm saying we have a guy who has the size just needs to learn the game and he's working hard at doing so, so y cant we give him more time. We don't need him to step in right now, but everyone wants his head. He should have never played last year, but we were thrown in a bad spot cause of injuries.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
@kentsomers: Saw a lot of ILB Zach Vigil from Utah State. Getting to area where it would be very smart to get him.

Cardsfan77

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
That's what I'm saying we have a guy who has the size just needs to learn the game and he's working hard at doing so, so y cant we give him more time. We don't need him to step in right now, but everyone wants his head. He should have never played last year, but we were thrown in a bad spot cause of injuries.

I try not to judge him on his play from last yr but will try to remember the mistakes he made to see if he's learned from them

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OVERVIEW
Transferred to West Virginia from Gardner-Webb in 2014.

PRO DAY RESULTS
40-yard dash: 4.65 and 4.67 seconds
Vertical jump: 36 inches
Broad jump: 10 feet, 4 inches
Short shuttle: 4.28 seconds
3-cone drill: 6.8
Bench: 19 reps of 225 pounds
ANALYSIS
STRENGTHS Promising frame if he can add muscle through diet and weight lifting. Comes out of track stance low and with upfield burst. Able to make himself skinny and squeeze into creases for occasional disruptive play. Plays with a solid motor and will continue to pursue until whistle blows.
WEAKNESSES Tall, thin frame with skinny legs. Struggles to unlock from blocks once tackles get hands on him. Puts up good fight at point of attack, but not powerful enough to win. Failed to bring production with him in transition from Gardner-Webb to West Virginia. Lacks pass-rush talent to step into 3-4 outside-linebacker role and shows no ability to convert speed to power.
DRAFT PROJECTION Priority free agent
BOTTOM LINE Riddick played out of position as a five-technique in West Virginia's defense and was simply not big enough for the position. His burst upfield is undeniable and he could become a practice-squad project as a 3-4 outside linebacker or a wide-9 in an even front with upfield potential.
bio

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
It's not a far stretch to say that I could've operated a better draft than Steve Keim.