The 2015 NFL Draft Thread

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Wow...Dallas didn't even DRAFT a rb.

That's a big bet that the line can open up holes for anyone.

They said they didn't want to spend money on the RB position, I believe them now.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
New CBA since Bo.

NFL spokesman Greg Aiello says the league’s stance is clear: “If he’s not drafted today? He would be the same as any other player in this draft. He becomes a free agent like any other undrafted player. You only go through one draft. If he’s drafted and sits out the year, he would go back into the 2016 draft.”

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Are there salary cap limits on UDFA like with draft picks? If he is exonerated, could his agent theoretically start up a bidding war for him?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
I think the NFL Effed him him over...being a person if interest does not make you a criminal. If cops are wrong, then they just cost the kid 10million. I'd sue their asses.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
I think the NFL Effed him him over...being a person if interest does not make you a criminal. If cops are wrong, then they just cost the kid 10million. I'd sue their asses.
On what legal ground? The league didn't make him a person of interest in a murder case.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There was no rule or precedent requiring them to do so.. this could have opened up a potential pandoras box for the league if they let him slide to next year.

Like I said, I don't think he is eligible for next year's draft just based on what I have heard. IMO, there is no grounds for a lawsuit.

frankeegee1

All Star
Reaction score
Curious. Any U of A Wildcats get drafted? Saw 2 or 3 Sun Devils, I think. Also read where an NAU Lumberjack (TE) was signed after the draft.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious. Any U of A Wildcats get drafted? Saw 2 or 3 Sun Devils, I think. Also read where an NAU Lumberjack (TE) was signed after the draft.

The Sun Devils had four players drafted.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
False. Look it up. Bo Jackson did it.

Bo got drafted, Collins did not. Very big difference.

If you get drafted, you have the option to hold out and not sign a deal. If you go through the draft, you have the freedom to sign a contract with whichever team you want anytime.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score

No, but four have already signed UDFA deals.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison