THe 2008 Dallas Cowboys Thread

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I thought we needed a thread to talk about the greatest sports team of all time, the Dallas Cowboys, on their way to the SuperBowl.

I think Romo will have a great year. He will be mature and focused.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They'll choke again, I'm sure. Romo will date some of the hottest women on the planet and they will go to all the games.

I just hope he has his hottie in the stands when the Cards play 'em.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Who do you think the Cowboys shouod draft? Abomb calling me a dope is uncalled for. If we can have a Lakers thread, we can have a Cowboys thread too.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who do you think the Cowboys shouod draft? Abomb calling me a dope is uncalled for. If we can have a Lakers thread, we can have a Cowboys thread too.

You are just being contrary for contrary's sake after multiple posters have tried to explain the way it works around here. Oh well.

The Cowboys are still a very tough team. I am most curious to see what they do with the running back situation with Marion Barber III being a RFA and Julius Jones being a UFA. I also wonder how Terry Glenn will come back. I like Romo's guts. He has a very Favreian quality is that he doesnt seem to let stuff get to him, which is important as a QB. I am also hoping for a good season from Jason Whitten, as he is my fantasy TE. ;)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Well, if you read the Lakers thread you know there is a ton of smack talk that goes on there, and "dope" is the smallest of your worries.

If you were a Cowboys fan, this thread would be better. Then I could say you should bring in Marcus Vick for a workout since you are running low on poor character guys.

I'm sorry you just don't get it though.

Maybe the cowboys fans can take this thread and run with it though.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
I thought we needed a thread to talk about the greatest sports team of all time, the Dallas Cowboys, on their way to the SuperBowl.
So it's been how many years since the Boys last won a playoff game? I heard that 26 of the 31 other teams in the league have won a playoff game since Dallas last has, including the Cardinals (against Dallas).

Hardly the greatest sports team of all time. I would have to say that is probably the Yankees, with the Celtics second.

OP
OP
azsouthendzone

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
So it's been how many years since the Boys last won a playoff game? I heard that 26 of the 31 other teams in the league have won a playoff game since Dallas last has, including the Cardinals (against Dallas).

Hardly the greatest sports team of all time. I would have to say that is probably the Yankees, with the Celtics second.

Look at this!!!!!!!!!!! America's Team!!!

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Let's talk about the Dallas Cowboys:

First thing that comes to mind is cocaine and hookers.

So you think the felons are going to do something next year ?

How are they going to beat the Giants for the division ? They didn't beat them once last year.

Do you think Barber can carry the full load ?

Will Romo finally show some consistancy at the end of the season, when it matters ?

How is you offensive line going to hold up ?

Who is going to be your safeties since Ken Hamlin is gone, and Roy Williams sucks.

Who is going to play CB ? Newman is damaged goods these days.

And probably the biggest question is how are you going to recover from the massive butt kicking you will get at the UoP stadium ?

I hope your obnoxious fans come over from Texas, and many a beat down and arrests are made.

The cowboys suck.

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
The yankees are definitely the greatest sports team of all time, possibly the greatest of modern times too. You could argue for the niners, cowboys, celtics, lakers, and red sox too.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The yankees are definitely the greatest sports team of all time, possibly the greatest of modern times too. You could argue for the niners, cowboys, celtics, lakers, and red sox too.

Red Sox?

You must be joking.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think it would have been easier for him to just not open the Lakers thread than to start this idiocy, but that's just me.

I wonder how his site is doing?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Personally, I think it would have been easier for him to just not open the Lakers thread than to start this idiocy, but that's just me.

Prolly as much as for you not to have opened this one, much less have posted in it.. But hey, stupid is as stupid does.. Unless, I guess, your trying to say how stupid someone else is.. Welcome to stupidville, your reservation was waiting for you, bout time you showed up.. We were just sure youd show up...

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Gee just dubbed himself the Mayor of Stupidville. :)

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Being the smartest of the stupidest has its privileges..

Wisdom to live by.

If you are the smartest in the room, it doesn't matter if everyone in the room is 4 years old...you are the big dog.

young tone

5 TIME SUPER BOWL CHAMPS!!!!!
Reaction score
one thing that is cool that Niners and Cards can agree on....Our hatred for Dallas

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard