That’s Why You Fire Kliff

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Ohhhh I am lol
I’ve showed your dad numerous times. The last I got in Nawlins got Levi Clown cut :)
He’s told me that story. Hopefully this one works too. He needs to ride shotgun when driving to Mile High to make sure they know we mean business.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
Umm... I vote a big time "no" for K2 to Oklahoma. lol..

I'm really starting to fear for Kliff's job.
I'm only starting to worry about Kingsbury's job because Keim needs someone to throw under the bus to save his own job. Lets be honest.... Kliff Kingsbury and Kyler Murray have stunk so far this year (I'm sure I'll take heat for my statements from all sides). However, even though the " Talking Heads " keep pressing for Kyler to run the ball more, No team in the NFL is going to win a superbowl when the QB is the teams leading rusher.
My biggest problems with the Cards is; Who on this board actually believes that unless the.Cards offense completely outscores their opponent that the Cards defense can actually stop another team when it matters?
Thanks Steve Keim.... Mister defensive draft guru... SMH.. Special shout out to Vance Joseph (Now I get why Denver let him go).

FB94

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Bidwill needs to sack up and lose the security blanket he feels with Keim and get a reboot. It eventually was time for Graves to go, and Keim has had his moments but far too many that are not good.

K1Day1

Veteran
Reaction score
It's wierd to me... The Cardinals hire Kliff Kingsbury and he drafts Kyler Murray... They improve from a 3 win season to a 5 win season. Then from 5 wins to 8 wins. Then from 8 wins to 11 wins and, then when they have a bad year I'm sure that Keim must be whispering in Bidwill's ear that Kliff and Kyler are the problem (It wouldn't even suprise me if he doesn't throw D-hop, j.j watt, Zach Ertz and Budda Baker under the bus).

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Bidwill needs to sack up and lose the security blanket he feels with Keim and get a reboot. It eventually was time for Graves to go, and Keim has had his moments but far too many that are not good.
Ironically Graves was fired after 10 years
This is Keim's 10th year

And I post this as Herm Edwards is on ESPN....

Keim time after week 11
You must be registered for see images attach

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I'm only starting to worry about Kingsbury's job because Keim needs someone to throw under the bus to save his own job. Lets be honest.... Kliff Kingsbury and Kyler Murray have stunk so far this year (I'm sure I'll take heat for my statements from all sides). However, even though the " Talking Heads " keep pressing for Kyler to run the ball more, No team in the NFL is going to win a superbowl when the QB is the teams leading rusher.
My biggest problems with the Cards is; Who on this board actually believes that unless the.Cards offense completely outscores their opponent that the Cards defense can actually stop another team when it matters?
Thanks Steve Keim.... Mister defensive draft guru... SMH.. Special shout out to Vance Joseph (Now I get why Denver let him go).

We're a bad football team right now K1. All three phases.

What's really telling though is I think we have many talented players, even on defense.

For example is Simmons really a no-talent bust? Or is he going to go to another team and start playing great football?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
local Bay area media already talking about how the 49ers offensive line said the Cards defense was exhausted in the 2nd half and they weren't and assumed it was related to the altitude. So now I guess we get a week of speculation did the Cards get boatraced in part because they decided NOT to try and acclimate to the altitude?

How do the 49ers feel about the altitude now? Do they feel like the trip to Colorado has helped?

"Yesterday, we kind of felt it a lot because we was able to get a lot out of practice," wide receiver Deebo Samuel said. "But today, we felt it a little bit with one full-speed period. But I feel like we'll be ready to go."

Shanahan, who hasn't had to endure going through any practices himself, is not immune to the altitude's impact. He admitted that he was " a little out of breath" just climbing the stairs after Saturday's practice to meet with reporters.

"We were at Denver a little bit over a month ago, and you can feel the altitude there, but being at Air Force, it's two thousand feet higher, and it's a big difference," Shanahan said. "... We had our biggest practice on [Friday], and that's where they really felt it. [Thursday] was not quite as much, and today was not quite as much. But [Friday], they really felt it then, and that was the first time they were like, 'Oh, this is pretty real.'"

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
At this point, I'm sorry, but I want the Cards to play hard while losing their remaining games for a higher draft pick. That being said, I don't want anyone fired until the season is over, because I want this garbage all on Keim's and Kliff's record!

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
local Bay area media already talking about how the 49ers offensive line said the Cards defense was exhausted in the 2nd half and they weren't and assumed it was related to the altitude. So now I guess we get a week of speculation did the Cards get boatraced in part because they decided NOT to try and acclimate to the altitude?

How do the 49ers feel about the altitude now? Do they feel like the trip to Colorado has helped?

"Yesterday, we kind of felt it a lot because we was able to get a lot out of practice," wide receiver Deebo Samuel said. "But today, we felt it a little bit with one full-speed period. But I feel like we'll be ready to go."

Shanahan, who hasn't had to endure going through any practices himself, is not immune to the altitude's impact. He admitted that he was " a little out of breath" just climbing the stairs after Saturday's practice to meet with reporters.

"We were at Denver a little bit over a month ago, and you can feel the altitude there, but being at Air Force, it's two thousand feet higher, and it's a big difference," Shanahan said. "... We had our biggest practice on [Friday], and that's where they really felt it. [Thursday] was not quite as much, and today was not quite as much. But [Friday], they really felt it then, and that was the first time they were like, 'Oh, this is pretty real.'"
The Cards used altitude training masks for 3 weeks, so it's not like they didn't try.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Cards used altitude training masks for 3 weeks, so it's not like they didn't try.

Per Antonio Hamilton they trained on exercise bikes wearing masks, they didn't practice with them. Hamilton had played in Mexico with the Raiders before he said it's a real issue but "if you make them go 3 and out and get off the field you'll be fine."

Good plan

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
Yes, using altitude training masks occasionally for three weeks (haven't seen them once on Hard Knocks but still) is exactly the same as actually being at altitude 24 hours a day.

The exact same.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Per Antonio Hamilton they trained on exercise bikes wearing masks, they didn't practice with them. Hamilton had played in Mexico with the Raiders before he said it's a real issue but "if you make them go 3 and out and get off the field you'll be fine."

Good plan
Or just run the other way instead of making a tackle.