That’s Why You Fire Kliff

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Thinking you could hit a 68-yard FG in the heat and humidity of Florida, even with Prater, is pure lunacy and something even the most brazen Madden player would never do. That TD was more likely to happen than the make.

That, along with numerous play calling gaffs and poor discipline, is why you fire him and don’t think about it.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Bingo!

A zebra doesn’t change its stripes! Kliff has been making the same mistakes over & over as HC in Lubbock & Arizona. Expecting different results other than mediocre is just blind faith. Ugh

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Cardinals god Steve Keim is almost all set to hire his fourth coach after 6 non-playoff seasons.... What can go wrong?

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Those are plays that cause you to lose a locker room. This is bigger than some of his defenders will care to admit

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Those are plays that cause you to lose a locker room. This is bigger than some of his defenders will care to admit

To be truthful TJ, there are few KK defenders on this board. Lotta of Keim supporters though!

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
To be truthful TJ, there are few KK defenders on this board. Lotta of Keim supporters though!
One is more than enough. I’m so GD pissed right now

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
Hicks is bad, it’s impressive how he can pick the wrong gap or take a bad angle every single running play.

Edit: meant for game thread

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kingsbury should be fired, even if we somehow win the division and a playoff game or two... Cause even if we happen to get into the playoffs, it will be in spite of his coaching.. Not because of it.

I (like probably most of you) Called the TD as soon as I realized we were actually going to try this ridiculous FG.

We were sold KK as the next Shannahan or McVay... But as it stands, we got the guy that most of us would be ragging on, if he was coaching our kids HS team.

No concept of clock management.... Boring predictable playcalling, And not having Rondale Moore out there instead of Green, is criminal.
Moore has proved to be more than adept at running fly sweeps... Screens etc... But he's rarely out there, and we get treated to another clank off of Green's tired, uninspired hands.

Thank you for bringing us Kyler... You may go now.

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Im not joking when I say that someone should ask Kyler in the press conference if he trusts Kliff

OP
OP
TJ

TJ

Reaction score
Results matter....

3-0, 2 wins on the road, East Coast time zone. Not sure the Cardinals have ever done that.
That’s not a one-off situation. Kliff has demonstrated a concerning trend of poor decision making. The FGA is indication that there’s no end to his ignorance. Maybe we make the playoffs, but it won’t be because of Kliff

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
The ball actually travels better in humid air than non-humid air. This was a common misconception for a long time. Humidity is NOT a reason to not try a long FG. Plenty of others though in this case.

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Kingsbury should be fired, even if we somehow win the division and a playoff game or two... Cause even if we happen to get into the playoffs, it will be in spite of his coaching.. Not because of it.

I (like probably most of you) Called the TD as soon as I realized we were actually going to try this ridiculous FG.

We were sold KK as the next Shannahan or McVay... But as it stands, we got the guy that most of us would be ragging on, if he was coaching our kids HS team.

No concept of clock management.... Boring predictable playcalling, And not having Rondale Moore out there instead of Green, is criminal.
Moore has proved to be more than adept at running fly sweeps... Screens etc... But he's rarely out there, and we get treated to another clank off of Green's tired, uninspired hands.

Thank you for bringing us Kyler... You may go now.

Well... Green ended up with a nice day, So I'll eat my words on that one..... Would rather see more Moore honestly.

Moore is a young, dynamic, cheap long term lease.

While Green is a expensive rental... on a beat up Sports car.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose