TEAM Kafka.....Make it Happen Mike

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Kafka and VJ has all the makings of another disastrous 3-4 years of the same old same old. Kafka would be and is a decent OC.
Hire Lou Anarumo and give us a chance depending on his O.C.

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Kafka and VJ has all the makings of another disastrous 3-4 years of the same old same old. Kafka would be and is a decent OC.
Hire Lou Anarumo and give us a chance depending on his O.C.
what makes you think Lou will not be saddled with Vance Joseph as well?

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Breaking News!!!

Kafka is now officially following the Arizona Cardinals on Instagram!!
This is happening folks!!

sadly,...he is also following Amy Schumer....so obviously comedy aint his thing.
That settles it. On Monday the cardinals will announce their new head coach . . . Amy Schumer.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
The local guys had someone who knows Kafka well on the air the other day and he said he was shocked that he was even being considered for any head coaching positions. Said he has done a good job in the short time he has been in New York but questioned his presence in a locker room as a head coach. Said he did not feel he was a "leader of men."

So he is probably our guy.
This is my greatest fear

OP
OP
oaken1

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Saddled?

They worked together in Miami and may have a much higher opinion than this board.
because I aint gonna quibble verbiage.

if Lou, in his interview, told Mike and Monti that he loves VJ and he is his first choice as a DC...and wants to keep him on... Mike agrees and hires Lou...

NOBODY... not a single maggot encrusted soul... is going to believe that Lou wasnt forced to keep Joseph. no matter what he or anyone else says in any press conferences.

so just accept that portion of the board narrative. Because if Vance Joseph stays on it doesnt matter if the new coach chose him or not.

my personal opinion... Vance provides a high profile scapegoat. we suck next year and the defense is not top 15, then Mike has a guy to fire so he can maintain the image of demanding success.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was up for all of 10 seconds and then deleted. He might have gotten bad information or didn't feel it was completely accurate. I really hope I didn't get tricked by a fake account, too! I can't find anything anywhere else.

You've been warned!

You must be registered for see images attach
I don't know who Bellamy is. Did he mean Bieniemy?