Talk about laughable

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
as one of the 100 best QBs of all time? 100 cbs is a lot of players. I buy he makes that.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
It's been less than a year that the board would have been mad he wasn't included.
Ehh.... I do think there is some recency bias here.

People just forget, or choose to ignore, how good Peterson has been. He's likely a first ballot HOF'er.

Agreed.

It's quite an honor to be the only player still playing and be on this list at your position. His peers are basically saying that Revis and Pat P are the best CB's since Deion, Woodson, and Aeneas.

Stunning.

Arz101

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Play falls off the cliff in NFL as age catches on. Until this year, when P2 was on the field you never have to worry about the other team's best receiver 95% of the time. It is remarkable what a talent P2 is and his contributions to Cardinals team.

P2 made boneheaded decisions in the last 12 months. no question. If you are hating on P2 now forgetting what he meant to this defense until this year, you really have a short memory. God Bless you.

DVontel

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This board overrates Peterson so much acting like he was shutdown ever since he stepped into the league.

Guy was inconsistent from 2011-2014 & really didn’t hit stride until 2015. He was dominant from 2015 till 2017. Ever since 2018, he has fallen off a bit, & dramatically this year.

No one outside this fanbase would take Peterson over Sherman & media members that are fooled over Pro Bowls.

No recency bias at all.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This board overrates Peterson so much acting like he was shutdown ever since he stepped into the league.

Guy was inconsistent from 2011-2014 & really didn’t hit stride until 2015. He was dominant from 2015 till 2017. Ever since 2018, he has fallen off a bit, & dramatically this year.

No one outside this fanbase would take Peterson over Sherman & media members that are fooled over Pro Bowls.

No recency bias at all.

what do other players in the nfl say about him? They seem to think pretty highly of him and the career he’s had, but yeah those are just other NFL players and coaches

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
People just forget, or choose to ignore, how good Peterson has been. He's likely a first ballot HOF'er.

I always thought Aeneas was the better corner and he wasn’t a first ballot guy. Not that it has any bearing on PP but thought it’d mention it.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I always thought Aeneas was the better corner and he wasn’t a first ballot guy. Not that it has any bearing on PP but thought it’d mention it.
I would doubt that he makes the first ballot as well. But who knows..... It all depends on your class and your historical momentum.

My guess is that this honor, whether he makes the final list or not, will be considered momentum for him.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Effort is not on sale

Look at this clip, lack of effort its part of the team main issue

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can’t think of too many WRs that had their way with Sherman.

I can think of a good amount of WRs that had their way with Peterson.

That is because good receivers decided to line up on the other side as Sherman always stuck to one side. I would say that hurts him, a bit more than it helps that he is being avoided.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Sherman still plays smart and not sloppy with his technique. If Peterson had the diminutive Money Mike Adams' will power and instincts from when he played... he would still be a strong CB with his frame and athletic ability

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Sherman still plays smart and not sloppy with his technique. If Peterson had the diminutive Money Mike Adams' will power and instincts from when he played... he would still be a strong CB with his frame and athletic ability

Sherman just got destroyed by Christian Kirk. How many PI calls this guy get cause he was getting blown by

Sherman isn’t good anymore

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Sherman just got destroyed by Christian Kirk. How many PI calls this guy get cause he was getting blown by

Sherman isn’t good anymore

Yes, though I would not say he is not any good but he's serviceable. I never said that being better than Peterson makes one good or elite at this moment... and I would rather have Sherman in contrast :)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave