Sweet Tooth (Netflix)

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Yeah, the writers just killed any hope for this show. Magnificently acted, great effects and direction (and finally some character arc!), but the stupid writing just crushed it.

So you can stall a car starting midday into the Colorado Rockies, get caught in an avalanche, yet not only make it through on foot into Idaho freaking Idaho, but make it all the way to flat ground and to a hotel by dark? Then hoof it for a day, from there steal a car, and get to the coast by midday? Like, yeah, it only takes a tank of gas and a day and a half's walk to get from the Colorodo side of the Rockies and to the PNW coast? Gimme a freaking break.

Then, yeah, a pre-teen scrawny boy is going to drag a bunch of dead bodies out of the bowels of a ship, dump them overboard, and have the time that same night to read all their stories and make a story board? Man, he's not getting one body up those stairs, let alone dozens.

And that's just a few instances of the absolute absurdity. Add to that pure predictability at all turns, and yeah, this became background viewing very quickly.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I watched about 4 episodes...they got to the zoo

Just no hook. Nothing really interesting

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I enjoyed the final season and loved the closure. Most of the issues @Stout had are valid, but I was invested in the characters and able to look past those issues. Satisfying ending for me!

UncleChris

Shocking, I tell you!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think they might.

Sweet Tooth was a lot of fun.
Agreed. Just binge finished through Season 2 and for all its warts, and there's more than a few, it was still quite enjoyable and, to steal a quote, a lot of fun. :thumbup:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stbmd