Superman vs Lex Luka

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
if someone had a sign at the game, or got out the concept of Lex Luka being an NBA evil genius of manipulation to radio or tv media i think it would be a useful counter measure against him working the refs

You must be registered for see images attach

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
the inly reason I think this was really stupid is that refs might not give him the benefit of the doubt when you're just flat admitting you're faking a worse injury.

they review the games afterwards, so i'm not sure why they would do it to book when they keep making calls for Luka or the head-boppin Brunson.

OP
OP

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
it doesn't help Booker individually, but i think the more attention that is given to Luka's antics, the better

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
they review the games afterwards, so i'm not sure why they would do it to book when they keep making calls for Luka or the head-boppin Brunson.

Yeah. The foul by Finney-Smith was real enough.

OP
OP

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Lex Luka beat our Super Man in issue 6 of the series.

for the most part, i can't complain about Luka's acting or the calls this game, but there was 2 really odd calls that were gifts to Luka.

1. the reversed call on his foul -- totally inconsistent with the way body contact has been called on an in-air collision with a shooter.

2. the Luka foul on Ayton's dunk. i could have accepted a double foul, though it would be unusual. but a taunting technical? bull-squat

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Lex Luka beat our Super Man in issue 6 of the series.

for the most part, i can't complain about Luka's acting or the calls this game, but there was 2 really odd calls that were gifts to Luka.

1. the reversed call on his foul -- totally inconsistent with the way body contact has been called on an in-air collision with a shooter.

2. the Luka foul on Ayton's dunk. i could have accepted a double foul, though it would be unusual. but a taunting technical? bull-squat

Crowders reach in too

OP
OP

1tinsoldier

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
our defense really stinks on Luka. i don't know how he gets around his defender with his moderate speed so easily but do we really have to concede his layup when he does? -- because we can't pick up fouls by touching him or allow him to pass to a 3pt shooter?

this is really nothing new for a defense to deal with

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson