Suns @ Wizards Friday game thread 7-31-20 (season restart)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saric has been a dirt worker off the bench. He has 11 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists and a steal.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I will take this a step further. I think Kelly has demanded a trade, but unlike Eric Bledsoe, he is willing to play the good soldier and keep quiet, so that he can maintain some sort of trade value in order for facilitate the trade. It would also explain the delay in processing the ValleyBoyz trademarks despite there being no objection to any of them being filed with the USPTO.

You should start a conspiracy thread so you can keep track of your losing streak on this rubbish. Between the team "covering up season ending injuries" and players secretly telling the team they're done... you're like 0-50 this season alone.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Why did Ayton throw that out? He has it in the paint with a smaller guy guarding him?!?

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Booker REALLY needs to end his habit of taking out frustration on one end with a dumb foul on the other.

And I am not talking about diving for the ball that just happened, I am referencing him bulldozing a Wizards player for a loose ball foul (when we had an easy rebound) right after he blew an easy layup.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Does Ayton’s jersey look like a darker orange than his teammates to anyone else? Weird.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker missing some easy shots he normally makes today.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Halftime:

Suns 67 - Wizards 52

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That half left me kinda “meh” considering the team they’re playing against.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Deandre Ayton piped your girl. Can’t otherwise explain your motivation for sweeping generalizations about his game.

I’d surprised if Ayton’s had the balls to pipe any girl, much less someone else’s the way he’s timidly wuss footing around out there in Florida. You’re acting like Ayton has actually played like a star so far in Florida while he’s been ho hum.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That half left me kinda “meh” considering the team they’re playing against.

When Booker isn't on the court their intensity wanes. But I can't complain about a 15 point half time lead against any team.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
When Booker isn't on the court their intensity wanes. But I can't complain about a 15 point half time lead against any team.

Basically, when two of Ayton, Booker, Oubre and Rubio off, this team struggles. Depth is just retched

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good first half by suns ayton should get a double double this gm

Very nice to see Johnson with 10 pts

Hope suns keep momentum up in 2nd half

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Good first half by suns ayton should get a double doubke this gm

Very nice to see Johnson with 10 pts

Hope suns keep momentum up in 2nd half
He’s making some bad decisions on offense, but Ayton’s still defending well and sucking up rebounds

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Basically, when two of Ayton, Booker, Oubre and Rubio off, this team struggles. Depth is just retched

Well we have a 15 point lead now, and the only one of those four doing much is Booker, so I don't think your right about that.

Cam and Dario both in double figures. Also Bridges can easily score 20 a game at this point.

I mean yeah our depth is bad, but we really need like 2 more quality players than we currently have and Cam Payne to play well - but Baynes and Oubre are both out so we are actually pretty close to having a good enough bench if everyone is healthy.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saric turned into an NBA player
In the Bubble

Saric has played well over the last ten games. He would be a keeper at the right price.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker needs to look for some teammates.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson