Suns @ Warriors Friday game thread 12-3-2021

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup. It happens. Usually we are on the other end of that. I mean YOU literally just said that Kerr told his team to foul Ayton.

I'm just saying there's not much reason to complain about no calls when you had a 26-4 edge in FT's at the time

If they call a flagrant on that I give up that's not a flagrant

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Monty is right. This is the BS that the refs pulled in the clippers series letting the other team tell the refs to review. That’s some bs.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know what Crowder was supposed to do. smh

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hard gm without book

Awesome streak by suns great job

Now hope suns get back on winnin track when book returns

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I'm just saying there's not much reason to complain about no calls when you had a 26-4 edge in FT's at the time

I wasn’t complaining about no calls. I was laughing at the warriors crying about EVERYTHING.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

And agreed. That’s not a flagrant. They’ve gone too far with those calls. He hit him on the shoulder but didn’t push him.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That’s likely the dagger. Just not enough firepower tonight against a team that’s too good not to have your A game.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty is right. This is the BS that the refs pulled in the clippers series letting the other team tell the refs to review. That’s some bs.

I think they looked at it because the players were talking but I don't think Payton and JTA were actually angry at Crowder I think JTA was mad he didn't get to dunk and Payton thought Crowder was mad that JTA swung on the rim, because he was over Payne.

But the ref sees 3 guys talking and thinks we better review this and calls a BS flagrant.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
And just killed on boards tonight. Ayton with 6. Meh. At least he hit his FTs tonight. But if he was so soft he’d have another 6-8 points.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
So the Suns that put up a 17 streak, had a 15 streak also the same season. We need to role through another streak like that this season!!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I think they looked at it because the players were talking but I don't think Payton and JTA were actually angry at Crowder I think JTA was mad he didn't get to dunk and Payton thought Crowder was mad that JTA swung on the rim, because he was over Payne.

But the ref sees 3 guys talking and thinks we better review this and calls a BS flagrant.
Bull. Draymond was SCREAMING at the refs to review it. From the bench.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

The whole warriors bench was yelling for a review.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
GP II: the best value in the NBA. Shoot for the man. He’s a good dude.

if he can make 3's at even a decent clip it's huge. Once Klay gets back his minutes will drop but if he can make 3's he'll still have a role.

his toughness is huge off the bench

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bull. Draymond was SCREAMING at the refs to review it. From the bench.

draymond was but I don't think the 3 guys around the play were they were just talking

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard