Suns Vs Timberwolves thread

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I'll try to clarify that foul.....technical....technical situation for those that didn't see it. The Suns were playing defense and there was a switch that left Marbury guarding Joe Smith in the low post. When they threw the ball into Joe Smith, he elbowed Marbury and knocked him to the ground and I think Marbury grabbed his arm while he was falling down which made Joe Smith not catch the pass so the refs called a foul on Marbury. Marbury then went after the ref furiously and had to be held back by Bo. Somehow Bo got a technical for holding Marbury back and so Frank Johnson ran to mid-court to find out why Bo got a technical and they gave FJ one as well for coming that far onto the court. It was all a bunch of crap and I'm glad the Suns didn't lose their momentum and fire because of it.

fordronken

Reaction score
It's strange. I was watching ESPN news last night, and they were showing highlights of the game. They showed footage that would explain why Bo got a technical, but I didn't see it during the game. In fact, I can't remember them cutting away from Bo long enough for him to have done that. I'm still very confused.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison