Suns vs Spurs 10-31-14

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I think this should soothe Eindholm's concern about us needing to go crazy from 3 in order to win.

2-18 from down town and we slay the champs, amazing.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Love it. And while I think we got hosed several times tonight, that 3 point call on Dragic/Ginobili looked legit to me. It looked like he grazed Manu's elbow which is the way the refs call it in today's game.

Steve

StreetTruckinTitan

You talkin' to me?
Reaction score
I got to tip my hat to Lenny tonight. Hopefully this builds his confidence and he has more of the same. Still cant box out and gets pushed out of the box, but I guess he'll improve. Decent game!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Len with a great game.

I'm so glad Plumlee has been getting foul trouble these past 2 games.

SO91

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Love it. And while I think we got hosed several times tonight, that 3 point call on Dragic/Ginobili looked legit to me. It looked like he grazed Manu's elbow which is the way the refs call it in today's game.

Steve

It was very close, but I think I agree with you, especially with how short Manu's shot ended up being.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score

Steve

Yeah, i had to rewind it a couple times to see the foul. I was focused at Ginobili's feet when he landed but the foul came on the way up.

Either way, the 5 second call was questionable in our favor. Monty started his 1 count almost the same time Diaw touched the ball it looked like.

I'll take it!

This makes us the regular season champs!

Sci Fi

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I think this should soothe Eindholm's concern about us needing to go crazy from 3 in order to win.

2-18 from down town and we slay the champs, amazing.

Who cares.

He's a hater.

He hates this team with a passion.

They don't fit his flawed belief system.

Last edited:

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score

True. But it does reinforce the Suns' reliance on Thomas's in-between game. He was the critical player on the offensive end.

As for Len, tonight's game was very far beyond anything I thought was possible. If he ever does it again, I'll be impressed, but for now I think it was more likely a huge fluke.

Griffin

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Great early season win. And the Suns did it with all three guards on the floor down the stretch.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Suns fans have wanted a glimpse of the type player Len can be. They got it tonight.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
So rare to watch the Suns beat a good team while shooting so poorly from 3.

But the fact that we did it against the defending CHAMPS just make it oh so sweet.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
Refs made up for the bad call on Groan with a quick 5 second count on Diaw.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the NBA. What are the Suns going to do about it?

And, do they have the roster to accomplish it?

IT and Alex Len may provide some of the answers.

Sci Fi

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Really.

Open your eyes.

Don't believe what I say.

Go back and read.

It's all there.

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
True. But it does reinforce the Suns' reliance on Thomas's in-between game. He was the critical player on the offensive end.

As for Len, tonight's game was very far beyond anything I thought was possible. If he ever does it again, I'll be impressed, but for now I think it was more likely a huge fluke.

Dude, ****. Like seriously, we just won a huge game and that kid was key and you wanna call his game a fluke?

Nobody here is claiming hall of game for Len. Can't you just say he had a good game and leave it at that? Or don't comment on it at all.

I wasn't a fan of drafting Len either. I was frustrated that he didn't show anything last season while getting injured over and over again also. But like it or not, he's been good this season.

Sci Fi

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
IT and Alex Len may provide some of the answers.

May?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Refs made up for the bad call on Groan with a quick 5 second count on Diaw.

Actually, I thought they were both correct calls. On the 5 second, the ref slow counted a stroke or two and then quick counted one of them but as I counted along it seemed like the right call in the end.

Steve

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
Len was solid and consistent, rather than hot and cold. I think that takes it out of the fluke category. Time will tell.

Stars of the game. Kieff with 20/11. Len will 10/11. And IT with another 23 off the bench to lead the team. Plus 4 assists to lead the team.

Len played 31:40 to Plumlee's 14:46. That's 46:26 out of 48 minutes with a Center playing Center. Although I gave up calling Plumlee a Center when he laid the ball up instead of going strong.

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score

Debbie Downer post.

You can see that Len has talent. It's just a matter of him putting it together consistently. I can pretty much guarantee that you'll see more double doubles. He's too big and moves extremely well for his size.

I'm more worried about him having a non injury-prone career than I am about him being a solid player.

Sci Fi

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Dude, ****. Like seriously, we just won a huge game and that kid was key and you wanna call his game a fluke?

Nobody here is claiming hall of game for Len. Can't you just say he had a good game and leave it at that? Or don't comment on it at all.

I wasn't a fan of drafting Len either. I was frustrated that he didn't show anything last season while getting injured over and over again also. But like it or not, he's been good this season.

I couldn't agree more.

Like I said above, he's a hater.

Always has been since I've been here.

Last edited: