OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Off topic but related.

Bam Adebayo felt not being among the finalists was disrespectful despite playing in only 56 games.

By Dave McMenamin ESPN Staff Writer:

"Disrespectful," Adebayo said Monday when asked about the announcement of the finalists. "I feel like I can do anything that two out of the three can do, besides, I mean, I can't teach height. But they all three play on TV more than me. So I would expect that. They get more TV games and they get more exposure. People like to talk about them more. Don't nobody want to talk about us. So, it's whatever at that point."

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mikal Bridges always reacting with class.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I love that I get to love Bridges now. I know I criticized him a lot before this year, but it didn’t make me feel good doing it. He is genuinely one of the most likable guys that’s ever worn a Suns jersey and I’m stoked he’s started to reach his potential for us!

Sunburn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Off topic but related.

Bam Adebayo felt not being among the finalists was disrespectful despite only playing in only 56 games.

"Disrespectful," Adebayo said Monday when asked about the announcement of the finalists. "I feel like I can do anything that two out of the three can do, besides, I mean, I can't teach height. But they all three play on TV more than me. So I would expect that. They get more TV games and they get more exposure. People like to talk about them more. Don't nobody want to talk about us. So, it's whatever at that point."

What two of the three is Bam referring to? He's not saying he can guard the perimeter as effectively as Mikal, right?

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I love that I get to love Bridges now. I know I criticized him a lot before this year, but it didn’t make me feel good doing it. He is genuinely one of the most likable guys that’s ever worn a Suns jersey and I’m stoked he’s started to reach his potential for us!
He’s my favorite player.

what is not to like, always gives 100 percent, is a total Ironman, perfectly unselfish teammate, and he has a great personality

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well. Maybe this helps a little. The entire team can use this. It's not about getting angry. Anger does not usually help in playing sports except in situations that demand only raw physical exertion. This situation helps the team maintain focus. It reminds them that they have not yet arrived. It keeps this team humble and hungry.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Off topic but related.

Bam Adebayo felt not being among the finalists was disrespectful despite playing in only 56 games.

Compared to Bridges, Bam is Jimmy Butler's ventriloquist dummy. Talking about rubbing off the wrong way.

Bridges is a better teammate and it's not even close.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Least the warriors have to go through the grizz or wolves. I can see the wolves/Bev beating them up. Grizz wouldn't be a push over too.

Hopefully we can finish our round 1 in 4 or 5 games, then it looks like the jazz/mavs will go 6/7 games.