Suns updates and discussion for the 2021-22 season

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Hopefully the announcers will acknowledge the Suns are playing without their All-Star back court.

If they win it's all the more sweeter.
Monte should put all five starters on the injured list, Give ESPN two hours of Elfrid Payton and Landry Shame T and Ish.
We would still prolly win and it would be the most watched sporting event of the century.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I've been hoping Frank Kaminsky could make it back this season but I'm growing less optimistic.

Getting Dario Saric back for the playoffs was always a long shot but getting either back would be helpful.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've been hoping Frank Kaminsky could make it back this season but I'm growing less optimistic.

Getting Dario Saric back for the playoffs was always a long shot but getting either back would be helpful.

Frank just started shooting with the team. He'll be back before April, is my guess. They just started showing updates on him so don't give up already.

As for Dario, I don't think he'll return this year, even with a deep playoff run but I wouldn't be shocked to see him on the bench more as the playoffs start.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Frank just started shooting with the team. He'll be back before April, is my guess. They just started showing updates on him so don't give up already.

As for Dario, I don't think he'll return this year, even with a deep playoff run but I wouldn't be shocked to see him on the bench more as the playoffs start.

Frank is the man. I'm wanting to see more of him. A lot of Suns videos don't show him as much as I would like which concerns me a bit.

Hopefully Saric will show up more on videos as time goes by. Both of these players could be unsung heroes in the playoffs if they get healthy and make it back. No one is going to move Saric from underneath the basket.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It’s good to see Frank shooting. I am not going to feel really good though until we see Chris shooting with the team. I am watching that calendar like a countdown clock.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That means he finally tested out tonight. He was still in protocol before tipoff according to the Suns.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He throws darts at a wall. I don’t think he knows squat.

I read Flex's tweets for entertainment but he said Booker cleared health and safety protocols 11 hours ago.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He throws darts at a wall. I don’t think he knows squat.
A ”source” we now know once again is full of crap. The league office is only one that can release him from safety protocols. Booker was ruled out by tipoff of the game for being still under safety protocols when the game started. It was announced pre-game. Which means “the insider” is full of crap AGAIN and throwing darts as you say.

He was betting that the standard protocols for days out would mean he was back by Wednesday. If the story in the Republic is right, he guessed the date right but screwed himself by prematurely saying he was out of H&S protocols which we know was false. If the Republic is right he may have been cleared sometime during the game. The “insider” should should have thrown one less noodle against the wall.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In the above podcast, James Jones said Frank Kaminsky is cleasred medically so it's all about conditioning and getting into basketball shape.

Also James Jones said Chris Paul is about 2 weeks into the 4-6 week time frame. He definitely didn't want to talk about when Paul will return at the moment although not in a negative sense.

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Some beat writer for the Dallas Mavericks has said on Twitter that there are rumbling some sort of Sun news coming in the upcoming days....

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some beat writer for the Dallas Mavericks has said on Twitter that there are rumbling some sort of Sun news coming in the upcoming days....

Hopefully a new contract for Monty Williams.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson