Suns updates and discussion for the 2021-22 season

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hopeful for a sprain or that he jammed it.

He was flexing it and moving it. If your thumb is broken or you tear a tendon you can't make a fist.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hopeful for a sprain or that he jammed it.

He was flexing it and moving it. If your thumb is broken or you tear a tendon you can't make a fist.
I have sprained the ligaments on my thumb twice. Thumb bent back weird. I couldn’t make a fist either. Both time no tears but it took a couple weeks before no pain and about another couple to get strength back. Hopefully, it’s similar and not a tear or break.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have sprained the ligaments on my thumb twice. Thumb bent back weird. I couldn’t make a fist either. Both time no tears but it took a couple weeks before no pain and about another couple to get strength back. Hopefully, it’s similar and not a tear or break.

The way he was waving it around and squeezing it, you don't do that with a broken a bone. So I feel pretty good that didn't happen at least.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its Official. Suns set the all-time record for best record before All Star break at 48-10.

They also own the record for best record after the All Star break, setting that last year at 27-10.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Its Official. Suns set the all-time record for best record before All Star break at 48-10.

They also own the record for best record after the All Star break, setting that last year at 27-10.
How can this be? The Warriors had an entire season with only 9 losses.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How can this be? The Warriors had an entire season with only 9 losses.
It isn't right, the Warriors hold the record for best winning percentage at the All Star break. That chart he included shows it to be the best record but it's for this season not for all time.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

That is wrong, if you look if says it's

INTERPRETED AS:

best record before NBA all star break this season

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That 15/16 Warriors team was 48-4 heading into the break. That's just insane.
That is mind blowing. Four losses at the break is just crazy. I remember watching that team so many times that season and being in awe. Seems like that team didn't miss shots and just ran everybody to death.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Perspective: 72-10 bulls were 42-5 heading into the break.

Without that 1-3 start, Phoenix would be 47-7 heading into the break. Still pretty damn good but a ways off from those crazy seasons.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score

Without that 1-3 start, Phoenix would be 47-7 heading into the break. Still pretty damn good but a ways off from those crazy seasons.
Also, those teams had Michael Jordan and Curry. IMO, two of the best and most clutch shooters of all time. Where the Suns seems to be doing it more collectively.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score

We need these shirts…

You must be registered for see images attach

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I remember some posters freaking out at the 1-3 start. It wasn't 1Sun levels of doom and gloom since most remembered we started last year rocky as well. I'm glad JJ isn't as reactionary as a lot of posters here can be. He's a bit stubborn when it comes to change, IMO, which has worked really well for this team, especially given how much we'd see virtually the entire roster change from season to season under McD.

Last edited:

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Cam Payne and Landry Shamet are expected back for the first game after the All-Star break.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
That’s good news, especially if CP3 is out an extended period of time.

Looking at the schedule, we have five straight home games coming out of the break and the Jazz are the only ones in playoff contention.

If Paul is out, hopefully we can go 4-1 or 3-2 in that stretch. Tough three game roadie after that with Bucks and Heat where we’d really need Paul healthy.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
We need some good news. I hope Paul's injury is nothing substantial.
They are reporting that he injured the same thumb he tore before in Los Angeles and missed a month. Reportedly he is also seeing Dr. Shin who did the surgery on Russel Wilson. Again, no details and he could be OK but just sharing what they are saying on the radio.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They are reporting that he injured the same thumb he tore before in Los Angeles and missed a month. Reportedly he is also seeing Dr. Shin who did the surgery on Russel Wilson. Again, no details and he could be OK but just sharing what they are saying on the radio.
None of this makes me feel good. Does the above mean the same injury he had when he played on the Clippers and missed a month? Or same spot he injured AGAINST the Clippers in playoffs last season and was then out a month after the season?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This is not what I wanted to hear.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't find anything on twitter yet. This is where news usually breaks first.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard