Suns @ Timberwolves Sunday game thread 4-14-2023

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Out of the seeds 1-6, are the wolves the preferred matchup? Closest is the Clippers, but man, I'm not sure you could ask for anything better in the circumstances. Bad thing is not having homecourt but with our record it might not matter.
100%.

My matchups in order are

1. Twolves
2. New Orleans,
3. Denver
4. Mavs
5. Clippers
6. OKC

Love the way the seedings are setup for us.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
almost kinda wanna face the wolves in the first round
You got your wish. We’ve defended them very well. Frustrated antman. But now they can focus their entire prep on us. They have mismatch advantages with size and Antman’s athleticism. Should be a really interesting series. I actually prefer them to anyone else in the first round too.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Beal and Allen were huge, and they'll have to be the catalyst if this team is to make noise. They'll consistently get the 3rd worst defender when sharing the court with KD/Book and if they can continue to knock down open shots, it will take a lot of pressure off the stars.
When Allen produces like today he makes us very difficult to guard. Glad to see his 3 point shot return in a big way. Didn’t want to see that slump carry into playoffs.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
When Allen produces like today he makes us very difficult to guard. Glad to see his 3 point shot return in a big way. Didn’t want to see that slump carry into playoffs.
The good news is that we just need ONE of Allen, Royce and Gordon to be making those shots consistently on a game-to-game basis. It's most often Allen, but the others can show up now and again too (this is assuming Beal is also making shots)

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
You got your wish. We’ve defended them very well. Frustrated antman. But now they can focus their entire prep on us. They have mismatch advantages with size and Antman’s athleticism. Should be a really interesting series. I actually prefer them to anyone else in the first round too.
yessir!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, we wound up getting the best possible spot we could've hoped for after #4 was out of the question. We won't sweep the Wolves but I would rather play them than any of the other top 5 teams in the West in round one. Then probably the Nuggets who I think are more beatable than OKC.