Suns @ Pacers Friday game thread 2-10-2023

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Props to those Pacers fans who stayed for the whole game, also thought Jalen would be getting more playing time on the Indiana roster

Suns looked good, Book looked a little rusty handling the double team but I imagine the double teams won't be happening nearly as frequently after the all star break

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
"Somebody that I stayed in communication with even after the Olympics"

- Booker on KD tonight during the post game

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He’s been pretty good for them
9 ppg 5.7 rebounds isnt that great. I thought he would have taken a leap this year but doesn’t look to be the case.

Still, would have been a really nice back up big for this team.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Props to those Pacers fans who stayed for the whole game, also thought Jalen would be getting more playing time on the Indiana roster

Suns looked good, Book looked a little rusty handling the double team but I imagine the double teams won't be happening nearly as frequently after the all star break
LOL
Understatement of the year right there

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just got home fun fri n even better with suns winning get those extra dubs bef kd 1st gm as a sun :)

Good performances by dbook nice double double by da and cp3 did decent

Cookie crumble kush hit to a nice w

Hope all cards and suns fans having terrific fri!

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was watching the box score. Good win for the Suns to finish the road trip at 4-1.

It looked like the Suns had the game under control early. Great to see all four starters in double figure scoring.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That's the same numbers we got from Crowder.

Haha I was going to post this too.

When jalen initially went to the pacers his numbers jumped and we thought it was a mistake to get rid of him.

Superbone

Phoenix native; Lifelong Suns Fan
Reaction score
Seems like maybe I saw some conversations about what it takes to be a good rebounder around here. Here's a professional's opinion:

“Rebounding is an attention to detail and effort,” Pacers coach Rick Carlisle said. “That’s something that’s controllable.”