Suns @ Nets Tuesday game thread 2-7-2022

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'd also ask, what can the Suns get for Deandre Ayton or Crowder and filler plus picks.

A PGOTF would be huge now and later.

If you get rid of Ayton that leaves you with a massive hole in our front court because we already have a hole at PF.

I was looking at Beal but his numbers have been been going down the last few years.

We need a shot creator/distributor and I have no idea who that could be

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
If you get rid of Ayton that leaves you with a massive hole in our front court because we already have a hole at PF.

I was looking at Beal but his numbers have been been going down the last few years.

We need a shot creator/distributor and I have no idea who that could be
You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah. Here is Booker on his return against the Nets on Tuesday.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
ugh just wish he'd wait until after all-star to keep progressing. There's a huge difference when playing 5 on 5 versus going full bore in a real game.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nets are trying to expand the Kyrie Irving trade so it is not official.

Come on Suns. Dinwiddie and Finney-Smith are nice pieces.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Nets are trying to expand the Kyrie Irving trade so it is not official.

Come on Suns. Dinwiddie and Finney-Smith are nice pieces.

Not sure why this is on this thread but it's because they want a player to play along KD to convince him to stay. Those pieces would still be part of a trade with likely some of those pieces going to say a Toronto for VanVleet. If the Suns became that 3rd team they would have to send something to the Nets they want.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure why this is on this thread but it's because they want a player to play along KD to convince him to stay. Those pieces would still be part of a trade with likely some of those pieces going to say a Toronto for VanVleet. If the Suns became that 3rd team they would have to send something to the Nets they want.

It relates to the Nets roster tomorrow.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Booker's minutes will be restricted.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Booker's minutes will be restricted.

Hoping they’re more restricted than the last time he came back from injury and Monty played him 38 minutes against the Pelicans only to watch him miss the next game and then be out for more than a month the game after that.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Devin Booker is listed as PROBABLE.

Uncertain about availability of Spencer Dinwiddie and Dorian Finney-Smith for the Nets.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am excited but I am nervous as well for Book. I am sure he will be fine but he can't get hurt again. Groin and hamstrings injuries are evil. His minutes will be limited so I just want to see him get his rhythm back.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am excited but I am nervous as well for Book. I am sure he will be fine but he can't get hurt again. Groin and hamstrings injuries are evil. His limits will be limited so I just want to see him get his rhythm back.

Yeah. We don't need Devin to take over the star role immediately. As you said, ease back into the role and get his rhythm going.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Interesting. On Luke and Wolf they said Monty confirmed the Suns were just running all of Booker's plays using Bridges. So, he didn't change the offensive at all to accommodate Bridges. This is why I was a little worried about what would happen with Bridges once Book was back. Sounds like Bridges only opportunities to play the same role will be when Booker is on the bench.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Interesting. On Luke and Wolf they said Monty confirmed the Suns were just running all of Booker's plays using Bridges. So, he didn't change the offensive at all to accommodate Bridges. This is why I was a little worried about what would happen with Bridges once Book was back. Sounds like Bridges only opportunities to play the same role will be when Booker is on the bench.
Not buying it I bet Paul's the first one to the bench and a PG is not subbing in

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose