Suns Las Vegas Summer League 2022

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I don’t think it would be possible for me to hate those purple jerseys more than I do already.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Suns will play again on Sunday versus the Wizards at 2:30 p.m. Arizona time.

It will be televised om NBA TV.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A first win always feels good.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
On sport center all they showed was pippen highlights. You’d have thought the lakers won. It was embarrassing. Oh yeah it’s summer league and we had no drafts picks. Who cares?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ish could be an okay 9th man, especially if that shooting stroke becomes more consistent. Dude’s a grinder. Never a bad thing to have on a soft squad.

Proximo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Ish could be an okay 9th man, especially if that shooting stroke becomes more consistent. Dude’s a grinder. Never a bad thing to have on a soft squad.
I don't know what they are waiting for, they need to get him signed. I think he is already a more valuable player than Craig with the 3 point stroke he seems to have developed.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't know what they are waiting for, they need to get him signed. I think he is already a more valuable player than Craig with the 3 point stroke he seems to have developed.

Not only that he has mass and strength

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah… it doesn’t make sense to me either.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Saw a Youtube video on Ish. Never really shot the three until he started playing for Phoenix. He is still learning his shot.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I love the effort those guys put out. They're playing for a spot on a Championship caliber team and it shows.
Keeping an eye out for the guy who leads this SL team in assists. It may be our only shot to get a backup for CP3 after we blow this load for Durant.

Last edited:

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not the Suns but I love watching Giddy

I think he makes SGA expendable

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Not the Suns but I love watching Giddy

I think he makes SGA expendable
Really? I think they’re fantastic running mates. High volume scorer and great facilitator. I loved giddey going into that draft but he’s exceeded my expectations.

Fumats20

Veteran
Reaction score
He must not be good in practice. LMAO (just kidding)

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This was the starting lineup. Duol Reath got the start at center over Olivier Sarr.