Suns @ Lakers Thursday Playoff game thread 5-27-2021 - Game 3

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Huh? The post I quoted was that Schroeder got what he wanted. Do you not think the NBA wants the Lakers to advance??

Schroder got the best of the Suns. They had no answer for him getting to the rim.

Saying Adam Silver, TNT and ESPN wants it doesn't matter the way the Suns played tonight.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Okay, so you consider Bridges soft. Got it. I could’ve sworn you were speaking about more than one player when you called them scared and that was who they were. am I wrong? I’m legitimately asking.

I’m looking at Bridges and Dario and I think I can confidently say they want to part of this. In my opinion

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Schroder got the best of the Suns. They had no answer for him getting to the rim.

Saying Adam Silver, TNT and ESPN wants it doesn't matter the way the Suns played tonight.
Again THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Unbelievable this boards fascination with Halliburton. Who by the way is sitting at home watching the playoffs instead of playing in them.

It's amazing you don't see what many of us see in him as a player.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score

there were some really bad fouls called in the 3rd. The game was within 8 late in the fourth. 6-10 free points makes a big difference.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I’m looking at Bridges and Dario and I think I can confidently say they want to part of this. In my opinion
Okay. I disagree with Bridges. I think he just needs to grow. I think he’s shown us over three years that it takes a while for him take the next step but he typically does. His numbers show gradual growth from year to year. His inconsistency is frustrating.

and Dario is just physically limited. But seems odd that you’d be commenting on Dario in a game where he didn’t sniff a single minute.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
there were some really bad fouls called in the 3rd. The game was within 8 late in the fourth. 6-10 free points makes a big difference.

Do you think the referees were the difference tonight? I don't and I have watched the Suns all season.

Suns_fan69

Official ASFN Lurker
Reaction score
Well, that was probably the worst game I've seen the Suns play all year. I was cautiously optimistic even after game 2, the team showed some fight taking the lead in the 4th. This game was just bad all around.

Book just flat out has to play better if there's any shot of extending this past 5 games. That bush league foul at the end was just icing on the ********* cake of the year.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I’m getting fake tough guy vibes from Crowder. Why is he talking junk to LeBron when he’s building an apartment complex from 3pt land all series?

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Do you think the referees were the difference tonight? I don't and I have watched the Suns all season.

Ive also watched them all season. Is that relevant? The suns didn’t play that well and didn’t “deserve” to win, but they’ve won several such games this year. Pulling out an undeserved win becomes harder when the other team is spotted 10 free points.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If you can’t interpret it I’m not going to explain it. This and Haliburton, amazing what hills you are willing to die on.

The Suns lost the game tonight because not enough players stood tall.

I gave you my opinion about Haliburton.

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Havent really visted the bball forum much.

Luka/Booker or Murray/Metcalf which (coulda been) one gets discussed more on this site?

Ayton seems like if he played 10 years ago he'd be a superstar. Still he looks to be really good so its not as big of a what if.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Ive also watched them all season. Is that relevant? The suns didn’t play that well and didn’t “deserve” to win, but they’ve won several such games this year. Pulling out an undeserved win becomes harder when the other team is spotted 10 free points.
Come on, I believe we’ve shot fewer FTs than our opponents all year. We aren’t an aggressive team offensively. We are a bunch of jump shooters. Other than book who draws fouls on this team?

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score

It's relevant because if the Suns have a bad game, you know it. Look at the box score.

The Suns aren't going to win many games with Booker and Paul having off games.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Havent really visted the bball forum much.

Luka/Booker or Murray/Metcalf which (coulda been) one gets discussed more on this site?

Ayton seems like if he played 10 years ago he'd be a superstar. Still he looks to be really good so its not as big of a what if.
More Murray/metcalf talk. But that’s really more Isabella WHYYYYYYYYYYYY not metcalf?

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The combo of Booker and Bridget on the floor killed us defensively. When Booker was on the floor the +/- was -16. Couple that with Bridges when he was on the floor it was -13. We are talking one of the WORST 3 point shooting teams and they lanes were as open as the ocean.

The offensive struggles are obvious. However, the defense has been just as atrocious.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard