Suns @ Kings Sunday game thread 3-20-2022

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Suns are 28th in the league in free throw attempts. That’s baffling to me. Sooo many missed calls I feel like on Book. Love this team. They have so much heart especially missing reinforcements. Hope we can get one of Cam J, Payne, Jae back for Minnesota Wednesday. They’re playing well.

If we win the title watch that number jump to top 5.

I would guess that about 30+% of NBA calls are 50/50, totally subjective, blink of an eye type calls... and the "winner" of virtually all of those calls are based on reputation.

If Booker gets All-NBA and wins a finals MVP you will see a lot of his contested missed shots become fouls.

Ayton, getting mobbed into the deep post for a turnover... that will be a foul far more often than not.

If Bridges wins DPOY... holy moly, the dude's he is defending will suddenly find their whole forearm has become an extension of the ball.

It is what it is. Even now, Paul gets these "rip" fouls that few players get, Booker goes to the line often via those running floaters that if Shamet tried he would need to bleed to get a foul on.

Muggz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
And the crazy thing about Booker is he is still 2 years from his peak age of 27.
Crazy to think that Booker may have another lvl of play.
If Booker has another step up in play somehow its over for the rest of the NBA for years.
I don't want him to be a PG but I think with CP3 and Payne out that's where his step comes from this season.
He trusts that the "Fellas" want to win just as much as he does and his passing is much improved.

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Both Book and CP3 will be all-NBA. Probably both second team. Mikal will be first-team defense and has an outside shot at DPOY.

That puts both Book and CP3 in the top 10.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Both Book and CP3 will be all-NBA. Probably both second team. Mikal will be first-team defense and has an outside shot at DPOY.

That puts both Book and CP3 in the top 10.

Booker has a real shot at 2nd team All-NBA defense.

A couple of years ago even the biggest of homers would have been laughed off the board at the notion.

Booker's growth, massive, year after year, is virtually unheard of.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Booker has a real shot at 2nd team All-NBA defense.

A couple of years ago even the biggest of homers would have been laughed off the board at the notion.

Booker's growth, massive, year after year, is virtually unheard of.
He has no chance, imo, due to reputation. Even with this being the coaches voting on it I’ll bet few look at metrics and ratings and most vote reputation.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave