Suns @ Jazz Friday game thread 4-8-2022

SirStefan32

Krycek, Alex Krycek
Reaction score
Can we all just agree on two things?

1. Suns did not play extremely well in the last few games. At the very least, they did not play up to their usual standards.
2. Once you clinch the number one seed, it is extremely difficult to maintain your motivation, some 70+ games into the season.

If we can all agree on those two things, I think it's reasonable to conclude that the Suns need to play up to their standards in the playoffs, and that this is very likely to happen.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Thanks pal. Way to get personal.

You've got all the guys that either hate me or ignore me on your side, so not sure why you had to imply I'm not logical.

You've got all the guys that either hate me or ignore me on your side, so not sure why you had to imply I'm not logical.
No one hates you chap

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Huh? You were the one accusing people of "melting down" but somehow, it's not OK for me to say that that your reaction wasn't logical (meaning if you actually read what was posted) instead of overreacting.

Nobody hates you man and nobody is trying to turn anybody on anybody. We all disagree from time to time. It's just you accusing me for an observation and opinion based on what I said is what I was referring to as not being logical.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure what we are going to do in the off-season.

The Suns don't even have a pick in the 2022 draft pick to talk about.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA