Suns @ Hornets Wednesday game thread 3-1-2023

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
15 bucks a month for two months of watching a KD led Suns team is most definitely worth it.. I think its about 50/50 league pass to nationally televised games anyhow for the remainder, so even the casual fan will get enough time to watch KD in action before playoffs.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK it's finally the Kevin Durant Debut Day

And I'm swinging for the fences:
Booker 20+ pts
Ayton 20+ pts 10+ rebounds
CP3 16 pts 13 dimes
KEVIN DURANT 30+ pts

What you got ASFN? Let's gooooo!
Durant gets 20. Only saying that becaue this morning they said they would limit his minutes. It's possible but he would have to score at a really fast pace.

Buckle up. These next 20 games are going to fly by.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
15 bucks a month for two months of watching a KD led Suns team is most definitely worth it.. I think its about 50/50 league pass to nationally televised games anyhow for the remainder, so even the casual fan will get enough time to watch KD in action before playoffs.
Yep not bad. Unless you are an idiot like me who shelled out a ton of money for multiple home games down this stretch. LOL. I just signed up today. The wife was not happy about all the cake I just shelled out in the last couple weeks for this team. I still have not told her about the KD Jersey yet.

Oh well. I might have to warm up the couch.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Yep not bad. Unless you are an idiot like me who shelled out a ton of money for multiple home games down this stretch. LOL. I just signed up today. The wife was not happy about all the cake I just shelled out in the last couple weeks for this team. I still have not told her about the KD Jersey yet.

Oh well. I might have to warm up the couch.
I low-key bought a new cell phone without telling the Mrs because this one's so full "some functions may not function properly" and I just can't have that heading down the stretch, might have to stream some games on my phone

But I did sell some Jordans to get the scratch for the phone, and deposited the rest in our account which she was happy about

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK it's finally the Kevin Durant Debut Day

And I'm swinging for the fences:
Booker 20+ pts
Ayton 20+ pts 10+ rebounds
CP3 16 pts 13 dimes
KEVIN DURANT 30+ pts

What you got ASFN? Let's gooooo!

I am going to go with CP3 7 points and 13 assists. Booker 6 assists

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Cheese lives in California, Bally wouldn’t help him unless he used a VPN.
I live in CA, too. Is there a VPN that can alter geo location so I could watch local AZ stuff?

Germz249

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I am going to monitor this thread and have the espn ticker on my tv.. You guys better give me solid updates. I don’t want to be forced to turn it on and my curse will tank us.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking the Suns decided to pick a low-key game for Durant's debut.

There would have been a lot of unrealistic expectations and coverage by the media for the Bucks game. I think this is a wise move.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How are we going to survive without Shamet?

This sort of reminds me of the Suns waiving Frank Kaminsky before the playoffs last season.

I doubt the Suns will waive Shamet because the Suns owe him $10 million for next season but I wouldn't be shocked to see him replaced on the playoff roster if he is not healthy. I'm not exactly sure how this would work but he has been out awhile.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am going to monitor this thread and have the espn ticker on my tv.. You guys better give me solid updates. I don’t want to be forced to turn it on and my curse will tank us.
Germz… hate to break it to you, but not watching has NOT helped this team the last two years.

In fact, the reason they haven’t won it lately might be BECAUSE you go in your hole. Get out of there. You’re killing us!

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I live in CA, too. Is there a VPN that can alter geo location so I could watch local AZ stuff?

I don’t use one, but yeah, that is what they do. You can select an area and your IP address will appear as though you are there.

I know people who use it to get European Netflix listings.

Nord is the one I’ve seen used.

Carolinacacti

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I've only gone to a handfull of Suns games. Two at the Mad house on Mc. The Iceman was in town for one. Went to the New arena once and saw Chriss Weber when he was young. Moved to Carolina and went to Mike D'Antoni run a gun team. Tonight I'm going to see Paul, Durant and Booker. If you told me 5 years ago this would be Suns big three I would of LOL. Leaving now hopefully I don't course them like Germz249

30 buck nose bleed ticket

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I've only gone to a handfull of Suns games. Two at the Mad house on Mc. The Iceman was in town for one. Went to the New arena once and saw Chriss Weber when he was young. Moved to Carolina and went to Mike D'Antoni run a gun team. Tonight I'm going to see Paul, Durant and Booker. If you told me 5 years ago this would be Suns big three I would of LOL. Leaving now hopefully I don't course them like Germz249

30 buck nose bleed ticket

Wow, that's pretty awesome! Have fun

elindholm

edited for content
Reaction score
What happened to the game thread? You guys missed the whole game. I will post the replay for you.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Wow, there's times when it looks pretty good and other times that it looks like garbage. I wonder why some movements are so much harder to animate than others.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, there's times when it looks pretty good and other times that it looks like garbage. I wonder why some movements are so much harder to animate than others.

I think it's because console gaming hasn't quite caught up and focused entirely on the new generation of hardware. Once they do then we'll see amazing stuff but a lot of games like 2k are made with 2 generations in mind, the current gen (Xbox X/S & PS5) and last gen (Xbox One & PS4). Once they go all out on the current gen, which is another year or two away, then we'll be seeing truly amazing stuff and that's also when the developers will have a firm understanding of what this generation can do.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I think we win. I think we scuffle a bit to win but we win comfortably. KD has a ho hum game and is on a minute restriction but gets a cool 14 and 6 in just over 20 minutes.

With Lamelo out and the hornets tanking, I think this is a sleepy but satisfying game that we win but is closer than we expect until late due to how new everyone will be with each other.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose