Suns @ Hornets Wednesday game thread 3-1-2023

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll be here watching the game thread (for once).

Main thing I'm looking for is no personal attacks and no cussing at each other. Some things I'll let go but not the two things I listed.

This is the game thread so for goodness sakes have fun. Even if we get blown out by 40 points.:moon:

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If we get blown out by 40 then I'm definitely cussing at somebody and I think @Ronin jinxed us so get ready, buddy.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't care if we win or lose. I don't want to see us get blown out or anyone get hurt. That's all I'm asking for in this one.

Haven't felt like this sort of cautious optimism since Amar'e returned from microfracture for a handful of games before being shut down again for the season. I don't know if that's a good thing or not.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Monty didn't commit to who was starting, Okogie or Craig.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
The really weird "commercial break in progress" on Bally's really needs to go I would rather watch and listen to paint dry

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man, no EJ tonight? I'm not a fan of Annie. She's better now that she's not with the Albert brother but she's still not great. EJ is a top tier commentator though.

Almost called EJ a color guy but that doesn't sound right. I know people here would understand what I meant but that's definitely an odd term, especially when the "color commentator" is a person of color.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
CP3 loves that mid range next to the free throw. Ayton doesn't even pick and roll half the time, he'd rather pick and shoot the midrange. No big deal tho because the big man knocks it down consistently. Then you got Booker who's midrange is insane and now we add KD who's midrange is also insane.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I ordered Wingstop normally I reserve that for fight nights

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
A great way to add commentary to your viewing experience.

The timeline guys + Kellan Olsen