Suns @ Clippers Sunday game thread 10-23-2022

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Look… Ayton made that layup, but Jesus Christ… PLAY LIKE YOUR SIZE AND DUNK THAT.

Otherwise we get that crap at the end of the Portland game.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Fantastic team defense all night long. The Clippers are wasting half their shot clock just trying to get a ball handler settled.
D was very good tonight.

This is a solid W.

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
I thought tonight would be an L.
We won one we should not have, lost one we should have won, and now winning one we should not.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker and the bench were the story tonight.

Our three young guys who we need to take big steps this year look exactly like they have the last two years. It bothers the hell out of me that not ONE of those guys has taken a big step forward. They were ALL lottery picks. And they’re all good. But not one of them being great or at least REALLY good us gonna limit is long-term.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker and the bench was the story tonight.

Our three young guys who we need to take big steps this year look exactly like they have the last two years. It bothers the hell out of me that not ONE of those guys has taken a big step forward. They were ALL lottery picks. And they’re all good. But not one of them being great or at least REALLY good is gonna limit is long-term.
Really good point - by now those three should be much more dominant players

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Booker and the bench was the story tonight.

Our three young guys who we need to take big steps this year look exactly like they have the last two years. It bothers the hell out of me that not ONE of those guys has taken a big step forward. They were ALL lottery picks. And they’re all good. But not one of them being great or at least REALLY good us gonna limit is long-term.

I get it with Bridges though. He is older than Booker he just won't have that growth track.

No excuse with Ayton. None.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
An end to end domination of the alleged Western favorites on their own court with their entire team available. Went up 10 in the first quarter and never let em close.

I sense the sky isn't falling.

OP
OP
Mainstreet

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought tonight would be an L.
We won one we should not have, lost one we should have won, and now winning one we should not.

Win at home and play .500 on the road. A good coach once said that.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
An end to end domination of the alleged Western favorites on their own court with their entire team available. Went up 10 in the first quarter and never let em close.

I sense the sky isn't falling.
Are you sure? Read the previous 6 pages.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose