Suns @ Celtics, Thur 3-14-24

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
He was warming up on offense. Changing shots on defense. What gives.

I’d play Wain over Saben and Roddy though.
it's the celtics in a crucial road game - im not playing ish - saben or roddy - I want our best recent producers on both sides of the court on the court - vogel sucks no way around it

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Good half tough to counter the amount of threes they making right now. Just keep patient they can’t keep it up if they do well hats off to ridiculous three point shooting. The refs damn sure don’t need to be assisting them with garbage calls or non calls, like the blatant travel by Jaylen!
Stars are unfortunately allowed extra steps in this current league. Which only makes them more difficult to guard of course..

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
Tatum knows KD's defense traits too well and nailed like 4 3s right with KD's "close" coverage. You need to disrupt the confident shooters rhythm of drible-stepping-shooting like Okogie does, not just keep your own predictable paces.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No Porzingis, Jaylen Brown is questionable. I would bet Suns +6 just on the chance Brown doesn't play.

Similarly, I am taking under 227. The Suns 4th quarter just makes it more likely the game ends with at least 1 team under 110.

Prop bets I like:

Suns:

Grayson over 2.5 three -111
Nurkic over 3.5 assists +106
Booker over 5.5 assists -104
Durant over 26.5 points -125

Celtics:

Tatum make 3+ threes -250
Tatum Player Pts+Reb+Ast over 43.5 -115

I am doing Grayson, Nurkic, Durant, Tatum 3s for $5 to win $42.82 for my risk free $5 bet on Fan Duel

Prop bet check at the half Just tagging @Shane for fun here

Grayson needs 1.5 threes
Nurkic over 3.5 assists Win
Booker over 5.5 assists needs 2
Durant over 26.5 needs 12
Tatum over 3 threes Win
Tatum over 43.5 combo has 28 needs 16

Risk free $5 parlay needs 2 3s from Allen and 12 points from KD for a 9x payout

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
He was on the floor for 8 minutes straight. This reaction makes it sound like he got pulled after 2-4 minute stint or something.

The problem is that he should be seeing 10 minimum. He was doing it on both ends.

Then to compound that he probably will see less minutes in the second half, for no apparent reason.

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guys like him. Coaching and management like him. So he’s back. He knows the offense. Works hard and has won us a game last season.

Ish is fine.

I really wish we would give Thad Young a shot at center especially against a team like this over Eubanks who is caca

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
Correct because they will abuse Bol on defense they got him to leave his feet a few times lucky he didn’t commit one of his stupid fouls…
Bol improved over the last game in this respect. Need more experience to balance def. needs, know his size advantage, and space himself better. FI, he should have communicated with RO to avoid RO knocking him down badly not aware of Bol's readiness to block Brown in the air.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard