Suns @ Celtics, Thur 3-14-24

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
beal sitting in one corner and Grayson in the other - great offense
Trying to figure out if this is supposed to be sarcasm or not.

The referees "letting the players play" does not usually favor the less physical phoenix suns defense. I'm generally OK with it as long as it is consistent throughout the game and for both teams. That said, I thought on one KD layup a few minutes ago Derek White was actually trying to foul and still didn't get called.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Trying to figure out if this is supposed to be sarcasm or not.

The referees "letting the players play" does not usually favor the less physical phoenix suns defense. I'm generally OK with it as long as it is consistent throughout the game and for both teams. That said, I thought on one KD layup a few minutes ago Derek White was actually trying to foul and still didn't get called.
Edit - I reckon it was sarcasm - it was one offensive set where Beal and grayson posted up in the far corners behind the 3 - defense collapsed on the middle and we bricked a tough jumpshot

as far as the refs go - they're definitely calling less on everybody - gonna be a bumpy physical playoffs

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Stay calm they can’t possibly short 70% from 3 the whole game, they living on the 3 right nOw that’s not a good recipe for winning….

clyde2tw

Veteran
Reaction score
Our main problem is transition D, particularly after bad TOs. Bol is playable as long as his weakness on D is covered. RO almost killed Bol under basket, like he did Book. Yak.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Holiday owns bOoker. Locked him up good there.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
I give up - bol bol comes in - we catch back up and even lead by 2 and then vogel yanks bol bol (10pts in 8 minutes perfect from 3) for ish freakin wainwright

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Couple of crap calls. The out of bounds should have been suns ball. Travels on Jaylen. Now the KD foul on Tatum.

95pro

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I give up - bol bol comes in - we catch back up and even lead by 2 and then vogel yanks bol bol (10pts in 8 minutes perfect from 3) for ish freakin wainwright

He was warming up on offense. Changing shots on defense. What gives.

I’d play Wain over Saben and Roddy though.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
On the down side we have dominated the boards and are still trailing.

On the plus side they are shooting really well and are only 5 points ahead.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
welp - it was close in the first and it was the celtics that made a run at the end of the half - you probably don't want to hear what the pattern is for phx in these type games especially on the road

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good half tough to counter the amount of threes they making right now. Just keep patient they can’t keep it up if they do well hats off to ridiculous three point shooting. The refs damn sure don’t need to be assisting them with garbage calls or non calls, like the blatant travel by Jaylen!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
And then Ish proceeded to hit a 3 as well. Not sure I really see the issue here.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard