Suns at Sterns 6:30 TNT MY 45

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHY ARE THEY TAKING HIM OUT?! Within the last two minutes you can't do it - it's one plus the ball. SO STUPID.

Lynx280

Registered
Reaction score
excellent work by shaq, gotta send a message

sop://broker1.sopcast.com:3912/6543

thats the asian sopcast for anyone who wants it

HooverDam

Reaction score
Stupid play there by Amare, Raja Bell was wide open in the near corner, a 3 to end the half wouldve been huge.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
shooting 61%, dominating... and up 7. This looks familiar.

DA CAN NOT bend to Hack-A-Shaq in the 2nd half. Defense is more important than offense when you have the lead!

tobiazz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Barbosa has been useless so far. I wish he was magically replaced by Monta Ellis.

Andrew

flamboyantly righteous!
Reaction score
While we are only up by 7, I have a feeling it is only the beginning. Shaq is dominating and his guarding Duncan well, Amare is a BEAST. They both aren't in foul trouble.

Steve Nash has a double double (I think) already...

I like our odds, but we gotta come out and play like this another 24 minutes. I think we can do it...

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
who was it that said there was no way Duncan, Ginobli and Parker would ever score 90 again. Well, you're right. It looks like those three guys are gonna score 100 by themselves.

hsandhu

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
My first comment on half: great job by amare not picking up a second foul the rest of the half, played very smart.

On the other hand mike needs to go to gordon over barbs. Mike gets hooked to some of these players like a crack addict, if barbs is giving you anything on offense what's the point of having him in? At least gordon can d up.

On aside big props to diaw for playing aggresive and passing the whipping boy stick to barbosa.

PHXSportsFan4

Time for baseball season.
Reaction score
Did anyone see the play towards the end of the 1st half where Nash went in for a layup and appeared to be literally pushed by Duncan with no call? Maybe it was a clean block but it appeared to me that Duncan actually pushed him. They didn't show a replay.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Alright good first half wish we were up by more then 7 now with the way we were shooting that half but atleast we have the lead, lets come out in the 2nd half strong and build a double digit lead by the 4th and hopefully hang on to it GO SUNS Great games by amare and diaw

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joseph Garrison