Suns @ 76ers 1-26-16

leclerc

The smooth operator
Reaction score
Congratulations on the birth of your child. You know, Booker makes a great first name.

Thank you, Catlover. We're Norwegians and Booker is not a very Norwegian name, so I'm afraid I can't name him after my favourite Sun!

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
No his ceiling definitely a lot higher than that.

How do you figure? There is no evidence of that whatsoever. This is like Markieff Morris deja vu all over again.

We spend so much time talking about Goodwin, when we should pretty much put all our eggs in the Devin Booker basket. This guy has already learned more in his half a year in the NBA than Goodwin has learned since he was drafted.

Last edited:

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Goodwin has no outside shot and he is a terrible passer, oh, and he sucks on defense.

The guy is really good at attacking the basket but you HAVE to bring more than that to the table in order to get consistent PT in the NBA.

That skill is also why he looks good in what are essentially exhibitions (like the D-League and Philly games) and garbage time, no one is going to sacrifice their body in a game that doesn't matter or is already in hand. If he develops a second ability then his career will look promising, but seeing as we're in year 3 and he is essentially the same guy we drafted I doubt it happens.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ConpiracyCard